Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofy View Post
    I will be 70 next month. I guess the day I can't jump in the boat and push the the down peddle I might feel old.
    I tried to throw my leg over my neighbors "stock height" HD Road King a few months ago, that was an EYE opener... :(
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I had to think about the question for a minute. I'm 60, but to be honest with you, I don't "feel" old. I realize I'm not 18 anymore, I can see in the mirror that my hair has gone salt and pepper, a few more lines in my face, etc. But...all that withstanding, I've got good health, don't take any meds, I don't really "feel" old. I think being young at heart, or having a youthfull attitude, can be be more valuable in life than dreading another Birthday. It's when the Birthdays come to a stop that is the problem, isn't it?

At 35 things started aching more, especially because I started playing softball. Injuries at the gym started around 30.

It's quite possible I phrased the question a bit wrong....
    Mentally I don't feel 1 bit over 21 and still feel I can wakeboard, snowboard, bodyboard etc etc....however I feel as if I am getting injured more the older I get.
    The injury doesn't stop me just slows me down a bit and I don't want to slow down lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    I had to think about the question for a minute. I'm 60, but to be honest with you, I don't "feel" old. I realize I'm not 18 anymore, I can see in the mirror that my hair has gone salt and pepper, a few more lines in my face, etc. But...all that withstanding, I've got good health, don't take any meds, I don't really "feel" old. I think being young at heart, or having a youthfull attitude, can be be more valuable in life than dreading another Birthday. It's when the Birthdays come to a stop that is the problem, isn't it?
    Well said Spike!!!

When your kidneys wake you up in the middle of the night ... OLD !

At what age did you start "Feeling" old???

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEkkkk...

Stick with the OLD chicks, you know, the OLD ONES that are 40+

THey are far more fun and you won't be at risk of getting sideways with the law...
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I don't know lets ask Eli.........................lol.......sorry E.
    I think old chicks, like me, are way more fun!! We're not all insecure and confused anymore. 18 days and I turn 40!!! Whoop whoop!

When I was in my early to late 20's I always dated older men, 15-20 years older than me. My mother is 20 years older than me, it never bothered me.

I actually really enjoyed it much more than dating men my age. Older men just know how to treat a woman, they're kinder, more patient, confident, no drama, they know what they want and they go after. A mature man is not likely to waste time on something he knows isn't going any where. They think my silly, crazy stuff is cute, and giggle at it. They have a better sense of self, they're not intimidated...I could go one and on and on.

My favorite older guy actually had a daughter who was 6 years younger than me. She and I had a lot of fun together teasing him. He was so cool...had a bad ass custom Harley and a plane...those were some fun rides that's for sure. I haven't talked to him in 10 years...shit he's 60 now. Hmmmm maybe I should look him up. Men improve with age.

Sent from my newly renovated Bat Cave using Tapastalk
    Last edited by Eli; 07-31-2015 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    When your kidneys wake you up in the middle of the night ... OLD !
    What if everything wakes you up in the middle of the night?

Sent from my newly renovated Bat Cave using Tapastalk

I was feeling old yesterday, today I feel great again

4 months ago I was training for a charity fight. Training 6 days a week and feeling really good. Was down to my weight in HS and was pretty much in the best shape of my life. One day at the gym sparring felt a little pop in my back....didn't think too much about it. Woke up at 2am that next morning and was completely incapacitated couldn't move or even get out of bed. Spent the next two weeks flat on my back. Got back to the gym a month later and was taking it easy. Doing some cardio and felt that "twinge". It's been 4 months of hell. Tons of visits to chiro. dR. Physical therapy. Mri soon. . I used to bounce right back from injuries. Not this one. This is definitely the oldest I have ever felt.

board member discounts available

www.dynamicairservices.com

Use the code "hotboat" for a 15% discount
    For Lucas oil products visit......www.mysinthetix.com