Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Think positive, when your 40 you can date guys in their mid 20s and mid 50s, opens up a whole new range of new friends.
    Oh my...cabana boys and sugar daddy?

Sent from my newly renovated Bat Cave using Tapastalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Oh my...cabana boys and sugar daddy?

He got that backwards LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Think positive, when your 40 you can date guys in their mid 20s and mid 50s, opens up a whole new range of new friends.
    LOL...the range of too young to too old expands
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Eli's new title will be 'Trainer' at that point...................lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    LOL...the range of too young to too old expands
    Perfect!! Except I think I have to draw the line at not older than my parents. They're pretty young. Mom is 60.

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    Eli's new title will be 'Trainer' at that point...................lol

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Yea that's not creepy at all...

I'll take things you should never admit for a thousand Alex

I guess it was one of the OTHER Eli's that I was texting/joking with from opposite sides of the stadium last year... Either that OR your memory really is going (old age)...

And U know I didn't even have a camera...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I guess it was one of the OTHER Eli's that I was texting/joking with from opposite sides of the stadium last year... Either that OR your memory really is going (old age)...

And U know I didn't even have a camera...

I'll tell you what.......at 40 I was in the very best shape of my whole life. Singin' in a band most every night and dancing up a storm on stage kept me in shape. My hair was naturally darker at 40 as well, I still have it, it's just gone salt and pepper. I quit the business in '97 at 42. Only traces of being a rock star are left now.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 07-26-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    I'll tell you what.......at 40 I was in the very best shape of my whole life. Singin' in a band most every night and dancing up a storm on stage kept me in shape. My hair was naturally darker at 40 as well, I still have it, it's just gone salt and pepper. I quit the business in '92 at 42. Only traces of being a rock star are left now.
    That sounds so fun! Why did you quit?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    I'll tell you what.......at 40 I was in the very best shape of my whole life. Singin' in a band most every night and dancing up a storm on stage kept me in shape. My hair was naturally darker at 40 as well, I still have it, it's just gone salt and pepper. I quit the business in '92 at 42. Only traces of being a rock star are left now.
    Spike, you will ALWAYS be a rock star with your collection of boats/cars AND your history/knowledge

Google street view is even after you, that settles it...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams