Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smiley's ????

Smiley's ????

Not a big deal but the smiley that I've used isn't what ends up posting. In both cases I got the hand-shake dealio when I picked another.......

Just an FYI

CC

Smiley's ????

I posted that same issue yesterday in the site tech section. Staff is aware of issue I'm assuming.

GRADS2112
    I noticed this also. The ones with the hands or thumbs all screwed up.

Just wanting to keep this issue "on the list" for admins to work on.........happened again this morning in Wendi's thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Just wanting to keep this issue "on the list" for admins to work on.........happened again this morning in Wendi's thread.....
    Hi I will make this top priority. Sorry.

Which one did u happen to pick. I took some smilies off a German website, I am wondering if since they use different keys that is causing it. I need to know which one u chose so I can replicate the issue and fix it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi I will make this top priority. Sorry.

No need for apology, this place is new, I consider this a 'punch list' item........just something to fix before the red carpet rolls out..............

CC

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Which one did u happen to pick. I took some smilies off a German website, I am wondering if since they use different keys that is causing it. I need to know which one u chose so I can replicate the issue and fix it. Thanks!

I'm not sure, lemme look....

I used from basic list, the green smiley face with green open hand
    and from option list, the blue smiley face with white thumb up.

Both times resulted in the hand to hand shake.

CC

I think I found the bad ones and purged them out. Let me know if you see anything else. Thanks!

nothing worse then bad smileys on a new web site, glad they jumped right on that