Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEC filings....

And I forgot to add, just for you 2MM.....LMGTFY
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C-2 View Post
    It looks like they have sold securities/interests in the company to the public, but they are not a "public company."

https://www.sec.gov/info/smallbus/secg/formdguide.htm
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Form_D

LLC can have owners, members, and managing members. Untangling these types of ownerships interests is generally not possible since they have no reason to disclose their inside operations to the public. Often times the only people who truly know the ownership interests are the owners themselves.

You might be able to find UCC Filings and recorded documents at the county recorder level in Chicago to uncover ownership interests; usually financing documents and their signature blocks will disclose the type of interests. For example, the loan might be in the name of "abc llc", and you find the companies who signed the docs are actually "def Inc." and "ghi inc" as members, or managing members (of abc llc), etc., etc.

You can throw tons of time at it....

Quote Originally Posted by C-2 View Post
    And I forgot to add, just for you 2MM.....LMGTFY
    you got me there C-2

TY for the insight, that is what I was wondering up front, IF someone knows/understands all of this MUMBO JUMBO... I know there are UNLIMITED avenues/rabbit trails that this could go down... I'm not going to throw anymore time at it, I will just call Dr. Z and ask him personally "WHATSUP with your SHIAT cookers Doc"???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

WE WANT THE TRUTH!

Good luck with your Due Diligence
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

you can be either public or private not both. I private corp has share holders and officers just like a public corp. they are not open to the public for trading like a public corp and don't have all the filing requirements.