Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Foot!

Hot Foot!

Okay I have owned boats for the past 20 years, but have always owned an open bow. Now I have a closed bow cat. Damn if the top of the bow doesn't get hotter than sh*t! I usually lay a towel out prior to going across the the top but can be quite slick if you step on it wrong. The fiance' has already been down for the count once. Was thinking about getting like a perforated yoga mat to use on the top of the bow for when I need to walk across it. Anyone have this issue and if so what do you use to keep from getting a hot foot?

i'm to old to know about yoga but i just use a towel or you could use a blanket as i don't want to scratch the bow. other then that wait till oct. lol
    Last edited by sangermike; 07-08-2015 at 04:54 PM.

What color? white isn't too bad, but I have a small patch of charcoal....wow yeah, step on that and burn.

That's why we have all white boat.............but I've got a few friends with color on the top deck and they wear socks with the "little" rubber thingies on the bottom of them, they not only sell them for kids, but they make and sell them for adults, hey, it's better than busting your ars.

Deck is light gray so it gets HOT! Yeah I asked a few of my buddies and they recommended the yoga mats as well. They won't slip and will not scratch the surface. The towel will slip out from under you if you step on it wrong (done that, ouch) I like the socks idea, that sounds like a good one to try. Thanks for the feedback!

Yoga mat is a great idea 🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of Yoga mats on the bows these days. Good place for the wife to practice the downward dog move too
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by heferaton View Post
    Deck is light gray so it gets HOT! Yeah I asked a few of my buddies and they recommended the yoga mats as well. They won't slip and will not scratch the surface. The towel will slip out from under you if you step on it wrong (done that, ouch) I like the socks idea, that sounds like a good one to try. Thanks for the feedback!
    Hey Heferaton did you just pick that boat up? Pretty sure that's my buddies old boat, think his was sold out of Havasu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of Yoga mats on the bows these days. Good place for the wife to practice the downward dog move too
    In a thong!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    The D Dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk