Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Day one

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    When it's all over you'll feel a huge sense of accomplishment, I know it sucks now, but all the people we know that have prevailed glad are soooooo glad, stay with it.

Plus, look at all the money you're saving and you can go buy some new shoes.................lol
    I like the shoes she buys!!!!

hang in there you can make it you have a lot of friends supporting you, your stronger then that little inanimate object

Those "Ciggy Butts" dont taste as good as healthy feels!!!!

think of how proud you kids are that will also help get you through. your doing great keep it up

Thanks everyone!! Really! I feel like it's gotten harder everyday and still is. I'm really trying and have been strong with everyone's support. It's going to get harder the next few days. Chris is leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning and not coming home till Saturday night. With him being my biggest supporter, it's going to be rough. I think I can doit, but only time will tell. I'm closer and closer. You're all awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Thanks everyone!! Really! I feel like it's gotten harder everyday and still is. I'm really trying and have been strong with everyone's support. It's going to get harder the next few days. Chris is leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning and not coming home till Saturday night. With him being my biggest supporter, it's going to be rough. I think I can doit, but only time will tell. I'm closer and closer. You're all awesome!

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know your tough as nails...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I have no doubt you've got this. You're determined and you're not going to quit quitting lol

Think of those gorgeous shoes you'll buy with the money you save!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I have no doubt you've got this. You're determined and you're not going to quit quitting lol

Think of those gorgeous shoes you'll buy with the money you save!
    I don't think I'll buy shoes (I don't like shopping) maybe a new gun or a vacation would blow off some steam.

I don't think I'll buy shoes (I don't like shopping) maybe a new gun or a vacation would blow off some steam.

OMG! I love shoes! I do hate shopping though. If I was close we could go shooting! Did you say Chris is gone this weekend...hmmmm road trip?

Try lifting weights, works wonders for me lol