Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Day one

Land of 10,000 .......................... fLakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Thanks everyone!!! It's day 4 with not one puff. Today is the hardest it's been so far. I'm being strong

Yay team.....

You are at the hardest spot right now, should get easier as hours/days pass.
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

She is doing better and better every day, and all the the support she gets from here is making it alot easier on her, big thank you for all of you guys supporting her, any one who knows her, knows she is as tough as nails, when she was ready to quit she did. Thanks again to everybody, and you got got this babe, Love you

you've got the hard part behind you now congratulations I know your strong and you will win this battle.

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    She is doing better and better every day, and all the the support she gets from here is making it alot easier on her, big thank you for all of you guys supporting her, any one who knows her, knows she is as tough as nails, when she was ready to quit she did. Thanks again to everybody, and you got got this babe, Love you
    That is the key to quiting, you have to want it!!!!

When I quit smoking 30+ years ago, I had to quit drinking for about 3 months. But the drinking came back

Quote Originally Posted by MR.T View Post
    When I quit smoking 30+ years ago, I had to quit drinking for about 3 months. But the drinking came back
    Lol! I don't think I would have made it this far without my beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! I don't think I would have made it this far without my beer.

Can't imagine what you're going through. When I see people light up when its 115+ outside the only thing that comes to mind is how powerful that little cig really is.

When I was in high school my mom used to smoke. If she was smoking when I got home, I would leave. I did that for a few weeks and she finally figured it out and quit. Cig smoke actually gives me a headache, unless I've been drinking, then i don't care lol

Hang in there.

Well, it's day 7 and Chris says I'm doing good... I feel like I'm getting weaker.. But hanging in there. I'm not sure if I'm getting sick or if it's from withdrawals. I've been miserable the past 3 days and it's been worse everyday.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Well, it's day 7 and Chris says I'm doing good... I feel like I'm getting weaker.. But hanging in there. I'm not sure if I'm getting sick or if it's from withdrawals. I've been miserable the past 3 days and it's been worse everyday.

Hang tough... Try some Jolly Ranchers (not the chewy kind) to take your mind off of it... I like them because they are tooooooo hard to chew up like I chew up life savers or certs...

Hang tough CandACE!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

When it's all over you'll feel a huge sense of accomplishment, I know it sucks now, but all the people we know that have prevailed glad are soooooo glad, stay with it.

Plus, look at all the money you're saving and you can go buy some new shoes.................lol