Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Day one

How are you doing Candace??

Sent from my Bat Cave

Thanks everyone!! Your support will help so much!! On day two now. Not one puff. I'm trying to be strong. you're all the best!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Thanks everyone!! Your support will help so much!! On day two now. Not one puff. I'm trying to be strong. you're all the best!!!

I bet the grilled mushrooms/asparagus is going to taste sooooo much better... And Uncle Pat's grilled Tri-Tip...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

What day is it and how are you doing?

Sent from my Bat Cave

You can do it..................you can do it.

I consider myself the luckiest man on earth because I never smoked or drank but I've watched family members and friends try to kick these and I have the utmost respect for your decision. You have all of us pulling for you and you CAN do this.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Cigs are the devils work, but a few beers every now and then never hurt anyone, moderation is the word when it comes to alcohol.

Thanks everyone!!! It's day 4 with not one puff. Today is the hardest it's been so far. I'm being strong

I saw miss Candace today, and I have to say she looks GREAT!!!!!
    She is a bit on edge but she has a strong constitution and I think she is going to do this!!!!
    Shes entering probably the hardest part of quitting. The body is really playing haveck with her and if she stays strong she will get past this stage. She really needs our help right now more than ever.
    GO CANDACE GO!!!!!!

Call me if you need someone to distract you or vent to...

I'm super proud of you! You've got this! Kick the habit in the butt!

Sent from my Bat Cave