Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Day one

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    OMG! I love shoes! I do hate shopping though. If I was close we could go shooting! Did you say Chris is gone this weekend...hmmmm road trip?
    Lol, maybe!!! I'll call you tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can send you some zumies to polish You will need about a 12 pac of beer though. Hang tough, you got this.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I don't think I'll buy shoes (I don't like shopping) maybe a new gun or a vacation would blow off some steam.

sounds like a good plan...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Monday will be 3 weeks without smoking a thing, I'm very proud of her, just proves how tough she really is

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Monday will be 3 weeks without smoking a thing, I'm very proud of her, just proves how tough she really is
    Can't be easy. How are you doing? Any pots or pans over the head? Lol

Wow that's awesome!

Sent from my newly renovated Bat Cave using Tapastalk

Tell the Mrs. CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!

that's great Candace i know its not easy but it gets easier every day congratulations

I smoked Luky Strikes non filters and chewed Redman leaf tobacco. AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! Full on nicotine junky. Did the cigarettes for 14 years, added the chew for the last 4 years. In '97 I quit cold turkey. Been nicotine free ever since. If I can do it then anyone can.
    Proud of you Candice. Keep it up.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    I smoked Luky Strikes non filters and chewed Redman leaf tobacco. AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! Full on nicotine junky. Did the cigarettes for 14 years, added the chew for the last 4 years. In '97 I quit cold turkey. Been nicotine free ever since. If I can do it then anyone can.
    Proud of you Candice. Keep it up.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”
    funny (the visual of you chewing and smoking)... i used to like the flavor of red man and taylor pride plug but skoal made my head spin and just about fall out of the boat, haven't chewed since I was a teen...

last night I was watching the bar maid smoke as I was eating my hot wings/JD. I don't think i have ever seen someone smoke a cig so fast, she would take three pulls real fast in sequence, then start to put the cig into the ash tray BUT before it reached the ash tray she would take more POWER pulls real fast, start to ash again and then more fast pulls... I would say that the whole sequence took about 1 minute or less from the time she first lit... LIke some kind of TIC, habbit... I said "needing a little nicoteen boost are we???", her reply "if I could smoke two at a time I would"... FOrtunately we know each other and can joke around... Ive never seen ANYTHING like it, like hooking a cig up to a hoover...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams