Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Morning everyone!

Good morning....big day for me today. Kim's going in for a blood test to get results and it's got be REALLY nervous!
    Keeping my fingers crossed we get good news! Send over positive thoughts people!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a GREAT morning.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Good morning RR, GM Joey...

Hey Joey, its gonna be a hot/muggy one today... how are you and your bride and rowdy going to beat the heat???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Good morning!!!

Sending positive thoughts your way RR...I just hope the thoughts don't also effect me

Sent from my Bat Cave

Good morning and good luck to you guys RR. I'm sure everything will work out!!

Sorry, i missed that part about the test results RR.... I was a tad distracted...

Prayers going up for you three...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Good morning. Hope everything goes well for you guys today RR.
    1981 Bahner

Thanks everyone! It def mean alot!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Thanks everyone! It def mean alot!
    What I have learned over the years is that there are more people around you/close to you with the same situations-needs-wishes-desires as you... There are many folks out there close to you that can totally relate to the very situation your going through...

Don't go it alone...

Our tendency is to think "you don't know what I'm feeling, don't say you can relate" when in fact MANY MANY folks around you have been through very similar circumstances, sometimes MANY times over...

I know I've seen this guy in a Clint Eastwood movie just can't remember his name lol

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436831660.878369.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  226.1 KB