Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by chevellesb406 View Post
    Awesome, yeah, let me know, if they have a 3 liter or 5 liter, also, for the hell of it, they should have the failure grade green label I need as well. Thanks a bunch.
    No worries. I'll text you a pic of what they have when I'm there and see if you want it. Should be there around noon your time on sat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    No worries. I'll text you a pic of what they have when I'm there and see if you want it. Should be there around noon your time on sat.

Awesome, bad ass, yeah, send it by text and I can respond really quick, much appreciated.

From the ocean to the desert......if we ever get there

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435877730.147064.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  288.5 KB

So what's your overall thought on the cruise? Would you do it again???
    I like the 3 night one that just stops in Ensenada and a day at sea. Leave on fri return mom it's a fun quick weekend get away.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    So what's your overall thought on the cruise? Would you do it again???
    I like the 3 night one that just stops in Ensenada and a day at sea. Leave on fri return mom it's a fun quick weekend get away.

Yeah Catalina was pretty boring lol

Loved the whole cruise though, just didn't like eating soooo much haha.

Next time we'll do the 3 day deal on a different boat. Imagination is pretty old and the commodes stink to high heaven. Other than that I think we'll do something different in Ensenada too. The vendors chasing you at the blow hole really didn't go over too well. Like back off senior and get out of my face lol. Almost not exaggerating though, it was that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Yeah Catalina was pretty boring lol

Loved the whole cruise though, just didn't like eating soooo much haha.

Next time we'll do the 3 day deal on a different boat. Imagination is pretty old and the commodes stink to high heaven. Other than that I think we'll do something different in Ensenada too. The vendors chasing you at the blow hole really didn't go over too well. Like back off senior and get out of my face lol. Almost not exaggerating though, it was that bad.

Those guys at the blow hole really piss me off as well, especially when they start grabbing you or the wife trying to have you go into their shop....Thats generally when I flip my lid.....Now when I go on that cruise...I get some local food and head straight to the bar and just drink there all day. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    A few pics from yesterday. I really wanted to take my camera to shore, but just didn't think that was a good idea. So it stayed on the boat.

The harbor seems to really have changed/improved over the years. I have no idea when this happened, but when we used to come many years ago it looked nothing like this. Actually is a really nice harbor.

Attachment 55970Attachment 55980Attachment 55981Attachment 55971Attachment 55972Attachment 55973Attachment 55974Attachment 55975Attachment 55976Attachment 55977Attachment 55978Attachment 55979
    Two years ago that soccer field was all dirt. ..now it has nice artifical turf
    Lots of work and road repairs going on means money is flowing.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: