Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Congratulations Hotwater!!

Congratulations to Sean Naffzinger (Hotwater) and Ranking Racing on taking the win at the 2015 Burley Idaho Regatta!! Sean's first time in a capsule and he's already taking a win home! Nice job representing the K's, Sean!

If you aren't familiar with the shoot out, it's a four lap heat race between two pro stocks, two super stocks, and two K boats. The pro stocks start first, then super stocks then the K's start last. It's amazing to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's very cool!! Congratulations 🏼🏼

Congrats........

congrats! ...would love to see a video of that

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Congrats to MR Naffzinger, Gordy and Rank Daddy!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    congrats! ...would love to see a video of that
    There's some videos on their Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...urce=typeahead

Thank you! Awesome feeling being a part of Rankin Racing. Shootout results show how good Rankin Racing preps the equipment. Got about 6 laps in practice Friday for my first time driving the Beast and then went to the shootout and won because the boat is set up so good.

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Thank you! Awesome feeling being a part of Rankin Racing. Shootout results show how good Rankin Racing preps the equipment. Got about 6 laps in practice Friday for my first time driving the Beast and then went to the shootout and won because the boat is set up so good.
    That may be true but it takes a good driver to make it all work. Great job Sean !!!