Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Havasu 2-6th at the Islander!

Rolling at emerald cove with tarantulas blanco's.

Quote Originally Posted by boatnam1 View Post
    Rolling at emerald cove with tarantulas blanco's.
    Lol not sure what that means exactly ...white spiders??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll be at Cattail Cove 3rd-5th.

blue water has a fireworks show posted for the 3rd. and Vic it only got to 113 yesterday and 115 on Wed so you would have been fine in the kool breeze air on the water......

One of those things the group comes up with after a day of too many drinks sitting around the fire lol.

My tip of the day is don't show up for the 9pm firework show until around 10:30

Quote Originally Posted by boatnam1 View Post
    My tip of the day is don't show up for the 9pm firework show until around 10:30
    Lol typical Parker right

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    blue water has a fireworks show posted for the 3rd. and Vic it only got to 113 yesterday and 115 on Wed so you would have been fine in the kool breeze air on the water......
    It was a sultry 70ish degrees in Long Beach/Lakewood yesterday...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Staying in the HOOD and cruising around on the beach cruisers to a couple different bbq's and a truck load of the GOOD fireworks.