Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Happy twofer Tuesday!

Good morning. How's everyone doing today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning. Gotta get through this week then 9 days off that will include a little Mexican cruise and 4th of July at the river. Gonna be busy but I think I can handle it

Good morning! Doing great today thank you. I'll be at the river, Needles, this weekend and then back the next weekend at Branson's in Parker for the 4th.
    1981 Bahner

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Good morning. Gotta get through this week then 9 days off that will include a little Mexican cruise and 4th of July at the river. Gonna be busy but I think I can handle it
    Hows the booze smuggling coming along for the cruise?

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Hows the booze smuggling coming along for the cruise?
    Haha, I think I'm over it because its such a short cruise. And I'm not much of a closet drinker anymore LOL

So we're thinking of the booze ticket deal. $50/day ea. for $10/under drinks and 25% off the good stuff. And you can buy it just for a day.

So between the excursions thinking this might be the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Haha, I think I'm over it because its such a short cruise. And I'm not much of a closet drinker anymore LOL

So we're thinking of the booze ticket deal. $50/day ea. for $10/under drinks and 25% off the good stuff. And you can buy it just for a day.

So between the excursions thinking this might be the best option.
    Yah, that is a good deal. What cruise line are you on? When I sailed carnival last year, it was a 10 drink max per day per person. Wonder if they changed that???
    Kim went on a Mediterranean cruise last summer and they did not have a limit on the booze card.
    Its good to see the cruise lines offering an all inclusive option like this for us drinkers lol.

Whenever I am in Mexico, Its a must to find one of these guys making the authentic churros!!!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Yah, that is a good deal. What cruise line are you on? When I sailed carnival last year, it was a 10 drink max per day per person. Wonder if they changed that???
    Kim went on a Mediterranean cruise last summer and they did not have a limit on the booze card.
    Its good to see the cruise lines offering an all inclusive option like this for us drinkers lol.

Whenever I am in Mexico, Its a must to find one of these guys making the authentic churros!!!

Not sure what cruise liner my friend just went on, it was a 5 day cruise to Mexico, but she only paid an extra $500 for unlimited drinks, no matter what the drink.. She said it saved her a ton of money!

This has a 15 daily drink limit. I'm pretty sure 14 is my max LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Not sure what cruise liner my friend just went on, it was a 5 day cruise to Mexico, but she only paid an extra $500 for unlimited drinks, no matter what the drink.. She said it saved her a ton of money!

$500 for two for a 4 day'r would work. But not each.

The entire cruise was free!! My credit card rewards, so thats pretty cool.

So last Friday I got on a cruise ship headed for Ensenada, getting my first drink at the pool bar we saw a girl do what Pic #3 was doing and then she proceeded to do what pic #4 is doing.
    I knew it was gonna be a good weekend at that point
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: