Thread: Man Card Monday

Man Card Monday

Since I had to work all weekend, and have to work everyday until July 10, I decided today I needed to get some shit done for me. My birthday was the 16th (worked), Anniversary the 20th (worked) and Father's Day yesterday (worked). So, I went and upgraded the Man Card to Platinum today.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

Now that I'm exhausted, I have to leave for another 11hr shift. Gotta pay for all this fun right?

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

Nothing in life is free. Get to work as millions on welfare are depending on you.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

nice work sir...

and a nice grill for your collection...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Looks like a good day to me. Boating, grilling and maybe a few beers? Can't ask for much more

Great pictures of the boat and a nice new Q. Looks like a good day to me.
    1981 Bahner

Awesome!! Looks like a great day!!! How'd the boat run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boat ran great. Didn't push it though. Just wanted to get out and take a few casual laps around the lake. Needed to clear my head.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    Boat ran great. Didn't push it though. Just wanted to get out and take a few casual laps around the lake. Needed to clear my head.

cool shots of you running it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk