Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Were you fishing at the time??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Speed trolling.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    There was nothing to it. No cabin. A big sub under the deck, but that was it. 5 seats, a couple of 2 stroke oil tanks, gas tanks, and under 1,000 lbs of engines hanging off the back. It was a race boat setup for the lake. Your Joseph Smith neighborhood cruiser weighs more than that boat did, including the trailer.
    My blvd cruiser weighs about as much as your 5 lazy boy seats, twin strappers and possibly the bait well. After that you still have 30 feet of high freeboard glass to factor in. lol

You're up the wrong creek with the Jo Smith assertion. You have me confused with my brother.... or one of my 2 neighbors maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    My blvd cruiser weighs about as much as your 5 lazy boy seats, twin strappers and possibly the bait well. After that you still have 30 feet of high freeboard glass to factor in. lol

You're up the wrong creek with the Jo Smith assertion. You have me confused with my brother.... or one of my 2 neighbors maybe.
    You keep bringing up the 'burb, so I was just trying to relate to sizes you might relate to.

Oh, and the bait tank on that boat was a soft side cooler full of jello shots. After that, the aforementioned sub under the deck would keep them entertained while on the water. The stereo in that thing was violent.

You keep bringing up the 'burb, so I was just trying to relate to sizes you might relate to.

Oh, and the bait tank on that boat was a soft side cooler full of jello shots. After that, the aforementioned sub under the deck would keep them entertained while on the water. The stereo in that thing was violent.
    And this is precisely the problem. The engine is supposed to be the violent one.

And this is precisely the problem. The engine is supposed to be the violent one.
    That is a good point. The fishin' boat engines were a blast though! Screaming 2 strokes make everything better. Was on one with new 4 strokes on Sunday and you can't even tell if they're running.

That is a good point. The fishin' boat engines were a blast though! Screaming 2 strokes make everything better. Was on one with new 4 strokes on Sunday and you can't even tell if they're running.
    Even though I respect what they can do, I need some engine music. I'd take the Schi adda all day long over the larger more expensive and comfortable cat. Maybe I'm knutts!!!?

Even though I respect what they can do, I need some engine music. I'd take the Schi adda all day long over the larger more expensive and comfortable cat. Maybe I'm knutts!!!?
    I thought all the Knutts were a figment of JBG's imagination. We'll see who remembers that bit of fun from long ago.

Which is why I will never own a cordless boat LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Which is why I will never own a cordless boat LOL
    Cordless. HA HA HA!!!

Cordless. HA HA HA!!!
    Always scratch my head when they call battery powered cars "electric" and battery powered appliances "cordless" lol