Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good morning!

Good morning!

How's everyone doing today?
    I'm only working half day today. Kim's boss hooked it up with Phantom of the Opera tickets in the orchestra for 2pm today. Couldn't turn down free tickets, so in taking off and taking my grandma.
    Hope it's a good show.

Have a great day people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning got crunched felt great 🏼

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Good morning got crunched felt great ��
    what happened to 24hr?
    Do you like crunch better?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Good morning, I got up and cut grass for 2 hrs just to try and get ahead of things...

Bracing for the 20th strait day of rain... BUT I'm not complaining...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    what happened to 24hr?
    Do you like crunch better?
    Still evaluating but leaning toward Crunch. It's $10/mo

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Still evaluating but leaning toward Crunch. It's $10/mo
    Thats a good deal. Im at $24/month at 24hr but I am on an employees friends and family deal lol.
    I also like that the one I go to is actually open 24hrs so when I show up at 430 they are open.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Thats a good deal. Im at $24/month at 24hr but I am on an employees friends and family deal lol.
    I also like that the one I go to is actually open 24hrs so when I show up at 430 they are open.
    That's about what mine is cause I've had it so long. $10 I won't feel bad if I don't go

Good morning! I had 24 hr membership forever and it was about $40 a month . Canceled it about 2 years ago and decided working out wasn't good for me anymore. That's not paying off to well... LOL... I have a fitness 19 right by my work I'm going to go check out. I need to get back in the gym.
    1981 Bahner

Good morning all!

Quote Originally Posted by Undersoul02 View Post
    Decided working out wasn't good for me anymore. That's not paying off to well... LOL...
    I'm in the same boat as you. Cancelled my membership years ago. Was spending $40 for essentially a key ring. I never went.

With the money I was wasting on a gym membership, I decided to buy a squat rack and some weights for the garage. Then life happened. We bought a house (fixer upper), decided to have another kid, I started grad school, etc. and I found ever excuse not to use it. Now that I'm over being lazy, I've used it more in the last two weeks than ever before. Must say it's been nice!

Even got some 1# weights for my workout buddy!

Name:  IMG_3016.JPG
Views: 84
Size:  124.7 KB

Name:  IMG_3017.JPG
Views: 74
Size:  119.8 KB
    HB6C

Quote Originally Posted by RADRVR View Post
    Good morning all!

I'm in the same boat as you. Cancelled my membership years ago. Was spending $40 for essentially a key ring. I never went.

With the money I was wasting on a gym membership, I decided to buy a squat rack and some weights for the garage. Then life happened. We bought a house (fixer upper), decided to have another kid, I started grad school, etc. and I found ever excuse not to use it. Now that I'm over being lazy, I've used it more in the last two weeks than ever before. Must say it's been nice!

Even got some 1# weights for my workout buddy!

Name:  IMG_3016.JPG
Views: 84
Size:  124.7 KB

Name:  IMG_3017.JPG
Views: 74
Size:  119.8 KB
    NICE
    1981 Bahner