Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Your Christmas Lights!

Quote Originally Posted by SML View Post
    Attachment 2210

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2

I'll never fall into this trap again. My home is well-decorated and it has a very large nativity in our front courtyard but when I posted a photo, Tom Brown was unloaded with his derogatory comments about the Christ child and his family with insinuations of abuse and beyond, I'll never stick it out there for public ridicule like that ever again. I was beyond ashamed for his conduct, comments and his complete lack of class.

I really didn't think anyone could/would do such a thing but he was all over it like flies on garbage until I finally pulled the photo. I believe his followers on that site were actually proud of him. No - not going to fall into that trap and subject sacred things to the likes of such as him ever again.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Thanks for the rant but wrong site. I guess he won the war if he's changed the way you now post which is a shame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I'll never fall into this trap again. My home is well-decorated and it has a very large nativity in our front courtyard but when I posted a photo, Tom Brown was unloaded with his derogatory comments about the Christ child and his family with insinuations of abuse and beyond, I'll never stick it out there for public ridicule like that ever again. I was beyond ashamed for his conduct, comments and his complete lack of class.

I really didn't think anyone could/would do such a thing but he was all over it like flies on garbage until I finally pulled the photo. I believe his followers on that site were actually proud of him. No - not going to fall into that trap and subject sacred things to the likes of such as him ever again.
    Doc you know what you believe and i to believe the same think you do. Put it out there and like haters ....be haters we both know about FREE WILL.

Banned
    :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::enco uragement::encouragement::encouragement::encourage ment:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here's mine. Nothing fancy but festive enough for me and my neighbors.

Merry Christmas

Name:  DSC01508.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  87.2 KBName:  DSC01510.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  82.4 KBName:  DSC01509.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  90.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS2112 View Post
    :p

Is that Richard Simmons???

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by crackerbox View Post
    Name:  DSC01508.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  87.2 KBName:  DSC01510.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  82.4 KBName:  DSC01509.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  90.6 KB
    Love the snow and the lights where are you from?

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Did I kiss something?