Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Im with you on that....Actually, I stopped drinking with the wife on May 2nd....Going through some medical treatment thing with her and I told her I would stop with her....Kinda like a team effort...
    Very respectful!
    HB6C

Quote Originally Posted by Undersoul02 View Post
    Good for you man! Best to do it as a team. Hope everything goes well for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by RADRVR View Post
    Very respectful!
    Thx guys!

Im with you on that....Actually, I stopped drinking with the wife on May 2nd....Going through some medical treatment thing with her and I told her I would stop with her....Kinda like a team effort...
    Kudos to you, hope she gets better quick.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Kudos to you, hope she gets better quick.
    Thanks....She is not sick and actually quite healthy...we are trying this little thing called IVF and are hoping the 3rd time is a charm! Figured since it is for both of us, I better give up the drinking with her....

Thanks....She is not sick and actually quite healthy...we are trying this little thing called IVF and are hoping the 3rd time is a charm! Figured since it is for both of us, I better give up the drinking with her....
    Good for you and best of luck on the IVF.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

My brother-in-law and his wife just went through 3 years of trying different things. Lot's of tears, $$$ and IVF later it's all paying off and they're now pregnant with triplets. My bro-in-law gave up drinking with her as well.

Good luck to you and your wife.
    1981 Bahner

My brother-in-law and his wife just went through 3 years of trying different things. Lot's of tears, $$$ and IVF later it's all paying off and they're now pregnant with triplets. My bro-in-law gave up drinking with her as well.

Good luck to you and your wife.
    Man that is so awesome and encouraging to hear....It is def an emotional roller coaster fill with stress...What they charge here in the states is crazy....
    Believe it or not, we are going to Cancun to get it done....We liked their facility, DR, Staff and atmosphere a whole lot better then we did our first round here in the states....Its like a medical vacation!
    Thanks for the good wishes!

Man that is so awesome and encouraging to hear....It is def an emotional roller coaster fill with stress...What they charge here in the states is crazy....
    Believe it or not, we are going to Cancun to get it done....We liked their facility, DR, Staff and atmosphere a whole lot better then we did our first round here in the states....Its like a medical vacation!
    Thanks for the good wishes!
    Here is my sisiter-in-law's blog. http://ourjourneytoparenthoodblog.com/ There is a LOT of stuff in here about their journey to where they are now. Lot's of honesty from her and how she was feeling through out the whole process. Maybe it can give you guys a little encouragement through all the ups, downs, pains and hopefully one day joy of the process.

This was from their gender reveal party. It was an awesome day.
    1981 Bahner

Here is my sisiter-in-law's blog. http://ourjourneytoparenthoodblog.com/ There is a LOT of stuff in here about their journey to where they are now. Lot's of honesty from her and how she was feeling through out the whole process. Maybe it can give you guys a little encouragement through all the ups, downs, pains and hopefully one day joy of the process.

This was from their gender reveal party. It was an awesome day.
    That was such a great video...Im practically shedding a tear over here at work lol...Im going to forward the blog to Kim.
    Thanks alot man, really appreciate it. virtual cheers since I cant have one lol

That was such a great video...Im practically shedding a tear over here at work lol...Im going to forward the blog to Kim.
    Thanks alot man, really appreciate it. virtual cheers since I cant have one lol
    No problem.
    1981 Bahner