Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Welcome Brendan !! Looking forward to seeing and meeting you at DS! Ride? That sounds like
    fun! Any more pics of the aerator?

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Welcome, hope you update here as you dial in for DS 2013. BTW, it's not too early to get your accommodations setup, else you will be scrambling for something decent if you wait too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by rschap1 View Post
    Cool seeing something so different and unconventional
    Congrats on it all
    and
    Thanks for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post
    Welcome Brendan !! Looking forward to seeing and meeting you at DS! Ride? That sounds like
    fun! Any more pics of the aerator?
    Thanks Guys... definitely gonna work on accomodations come january!!! And thanks Gothalos for starting the thread and will be great to mee everyone next year!!!! looking forward to it all!!!

Will keep everyone updated on progress!!

Thanks,
    Brendan

The feature article on Brendan's 25 Daytona will be in the spring edition of Sportboat, available on newsstands January 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by Havasuing View Post
    The feature article on Brendan's 25 Daytona will be in the spring edition of Sportboat, available on newsstands January 29th.
    Awesome to hear!! Gotta say Im way excited about it!!! Couldnt thank you enough for making that happen again!!!

Brendan

Quote Originally Posted by PSI View Post
    Awesome to hear!! Gotta say Im way excited about it!!! Couldnt thank you enough for making that happen again!!!

Brendan
    Looking forward to the article! Brendan any more pics of the boat? I noticed you build a lot of drag motors, what are the main differences in how you tune?

Badass 6 banger there..

Looking forward to the article! Brendan any more pics of the boat? I noticed you build a lot of drag motors, what are the main differences in how you tune?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFastRacer View Post
    Badass 6 banger there..
    @Gothalos... I will post up some more pics for you guys!!! We do alot of drag cars also... Heres a video of one we just dynoed last friday... its powered by a 2.0L Toyots 3SGTE engine which use to be found in 1991-1995 MR2 turbocharged vehicles....Also tuning the engine isnt so much of a difference, what I did learn was the volume that the engine needs is night and day difference compared to a drag car... that was my biggest learning curve and not until I overkilled the fuel system did some serious problems I have go away!!! and Thank god they did go away!! LOL!!

Let Mee know what you guys think of the video!!!

@ GoFastRacer Thanks!! Appreciate it!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...51181727138651
    Last edited by PSI; 12-10-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSI View Post
    @Gothalos... I will post up some more pics for you guys!!! U do alot of drag cars also... Heres a video of one we just dynoed last friday... its powered by a 2.0L Toyots 3SGTE engine which use to be found in 1991-1995 MR2 turbocharged vehicles....Also tuning the engine isnt so much of a difference, what I did learn was the volume that the engine needs is night and day difference compared to a drag car... that was my biggest learning curve and not until I overkilled the fuel system did some serious problems I have go away!!! and Thank god they did go away!! LOL!!

Let Mee know what you guys think of the video!!!

@ GoFastRacer Thanks!! Appreciate it!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...51181727138651
    LOL, saw the sparks go off too. Love the sound of that thing winding up, sounds rad!!!

Love seeing projects like this, you guys are pushing the envelope out there for sure!

LOL, saw the sparks go off too. Love the sound of that thing winding up, sounds rad!!!

Love seeing projects like this, you guys are pushing the envelope out there for sure!
    Yea the sparks where a little crazy, gotta just double check what it was and then hopefully we are off to the drag strip...will keep you guys posted how she runs!! Thanks for the comments, weve always pushed the little engines to the extreme, its pretty wild how much power these engines can actually put out... its what motivates us to keep trying different and unique set ups just like my boat!!

WMC

Re: PSI Racing Eliminator Daytonea- 6cyl 3.0L Turbo!

Bump for Desert Storm this bad ass boat will be there

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2