Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Racers:

If you plan on racing at the 2015 ARP Long Beach Sprint Nationals Presented by Nick Rose Insurance & Long Beach BMW we need your race information (driver, owner, hometown, sponsors, etc.) for the souvenir program. If nothing has changed please email and let us know that nothing has changed from last years program but that you plan on attending. Information has to be in by Sunday, July 19th as we go to print next week.

Please email me at rpmracingent@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Ross Wallach, Race Director
    SCSC

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

I hit town the THursday before...

Looking forward to the "shenanigans" on the mean streets of Naples/Belmont Shores Friday night Mr. NRI!!!

WHO are the SECURITY TEAMs ensuring overnight peace/safety for all???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

The girls in the security tank tops.

Boat racing in Long Beach kicks off 2 weeks from today with the Show & Shine at Dogz Bar & Grill Friday, Aug. 7th!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Checking in to see if there is any race boat fans on the site.?

Quote Originally Posted by NRI View Post
    I guess I qualify as a fan

There are a couple who participate, yessir. Probably way more on Facebook, but still a few here

Nope, none

HEY NICK!!! I saw NRI plastered on several boats yesterday as I sat in the cool and watched the SanAngelo drag boat races...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-03-2015 at 07:43 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Team NRI Brand is growing, thank you for noticing. NRI will be in LOTO with a surprise run for a record.

Team NRI Brand is growing, thank you for noticing. NRI will be in LOTO with a surprise run for a record.
    Coolio... Will the NRI staff be on hand for the afterCELEBRATION at LOTO???

I absolutely notice the NRI logo, thats my favorite Insurance company/agent!!! Look for us under the big sign at L.B. sir...