Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The RV section is a lot of fun. I brought my little boy last year for his first boat races and he loved it!

Name:  10418276_10203572513607334_5335121563272181422_n.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  56.9 KB

Sitting with Grandpa and cousin.

Name:  10514357_10203571852750813_7461762873054808833_o.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  93.3 KB
    1981 Bahner

Way too many shenanigans going on over on that side lol

I don't want to get evicted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this race again. Great venue, tons of action and fun.

Don't miss out!!!

Don`t forget the Friday night Show & Shine

Name:  LBSSBEST.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  42.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RPMRACING View Post
    Long Beach, California – June, 2015 - Since the late ‘40’s, the Southern California Speedboat Club (SCSC) has been conducting races at the “birthplace” of powerboat racing on the West Coast, Long Beach Marine Stadium. Once a year, in August, the Southern California Speedboat Club stages the annual ARP Long Beach Sprint weekend of American Power Boat Association (APBA) National Championships for sprint boat racing featuring 12 classes of the fastest Flatbottom, V-Bottom, Tunnel & Jet Boats from around the nation competing for bragging rights, titles and their share of prize money.

The ARP Long Beach Sprint Nationals is presented by Ecology Auto Parts, Ahern Rentals, Sea-Tow, Amsoil & Hotboat.com, Rex Marine, Long Beach BMW & Mini . The real beneficiaries however, are the thousands of spectators who turn out to experience the best high powered boat racing in the world.

There will be twelve separate classes of boats competing, from the nimble SST-45 Tunnel boats with their fully enclosed capsules and outboard motors led by defending Long Beach Sprint Nationals Champion Jason Williams, #10 from Alta Loma, CA to the 130+ mph water pounding K Racing Runabouts (K Boats) led by 2014 champion #69 “Freedom Child” Racing entry for Dave Rankin & Gordon Jennings of Hacienda Heights, CA These blown alcohol flatbottoms are guaranteed to have the entire crowd at the waters edge to marvel at their awesome power and speed .
    Just as old as the Southern California Speedboat Club, the Crackerbox class with their unique configuration of flatbottom boat with a driver and rider sitting behind the 314 cubic inch V8’s makes this class the perennial crowd favorite as they thrash their 15.5 foot length hulls around the course racing rail to rail with everyone holding on for dear life. The Super Stock Flatbottoms and Pro Stock Flatbottoms each capable of reaching speeds over 120 mph down the straights will see some tremendous competition.

This years National Championships titles will be in all Flatbottom, V Bottom (Grand National) and Jet Boat powered classes. David Rankin, driver of the #44 “Ecology Auto/Armenian Navy” Grand National for Darin Sousamian will look to defend his 2014 title against a great field including owner/driver Heath Hiebert, Bellflower CA driving the #369 and “The Body Snatcher” #24 owned by Ted Kolby, Marina Del Rey, CA and driven by Joey Cucci, Lake Havasu City, AZ. From the first drop of the green flag to the checkered the GN’s are sure to keep the crowd on their feet. Also, scheduled to race for their National Championships are the Comp Jets as well as the the SE Runabouts which showcases limited Cubic Inch (350) spec flatbottoms.

Once again in 2015 the ARP Long Beach Sprint Nationals will have race teams from all over the country descending on Marine Stadium. The 100 plus boat team armada is set to wow the Long Beach crowds.

There will also be a vendor midway that will feature everything from souvenirs to food and beverage booths as well as a beer garden and don’t miss the classic V-drive display where meticulously restored V-drives from the yesteryear of racing will be parked for all to enjoy. Bring your family and friends and share the legacy that is Southern California Speedboat Club Sprint Boat racing at Marine Stadium.

Gates open at 8:00 a.m. racing starts at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $20.00 per adult, $10/child (under 5 are free). Military with active I.D. are also free! Parking is $15.00/vehicle/day. Please note that RV Parking on the North Side of the Stadium Only will be pre sold (information will be posted shortly at SCSC Racing ) Coolers are welcome but will be inspected as there is NO Alcohol permitted, there is a beer garden on-site.

For More Information please visit SCSC Racing or call (310) 318-4012.
Views: 71
Size:  42.5 KB Show & Shine

Where is a good place to stay?
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Don't think there's much nearby. Bring a sleeping bag and crash in the Moho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sea Point Inn 2nd and PCH. Everything is getting booked up.

Views: 115
Size:  42.5 KB

Got our RV spot today! We'll see everyone out there!
    1981 Bahner

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Don't think there's much nearby. Bring a sleeping bag and crash in the Moho lol
    Maybe I can just sleep on my air mattress under the moho.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.