Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marlee, this is the thread you need to bring back up! Get this thing going again! I personally just watched Queen of the South and am in love, just upset that there are only 2 seasons right now, the third is still playing on USA network and won’t be released to Netflix till May the last I heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Marlee, this is the thread you need to bring back up! Get this thing going again! I personally just watched Queen of the South and am in love, just upset that there are only 2 seasons right now, the third is still playing on USA network and won’t be released to Netflix till May the last I heard.

Lol. Vic & I both need good Netflix recommendations! We have a lot of time to kill right now!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    The documentary about Nixon was SUPER good, the one that ran on HBO...

Also I really liked Tribe of Palos Verdes
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams