Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you like your insurance, you CAN'T keep your insurance!!!

I'm not going to get all political as this is not the thread but look what the office received today.....

Notification that our plan is no longer available after 10 years and we will need to find a new plan or join covered California.

Just pisses me off as Kim and I will need to change Dr.s since we live more than 30 miles away from where I worm and am insured....

Please move to political thread if this post is too political Vic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll let it fly because stuff like this pisses me off.

When the "government" thinks they have to step in and do what we're incapable of doing (make intelligent decisions on our own) it's pretty clear the "government" has overstepped its boundaries and more importantly, the spirit and essence of "government" of a "free" country.

It's one thing when the tail wags the dog, but this "government" of ours is dead set on forcing the tail to support the dog.

I work my ass off for what I have. I'll be damned if I'm going to let moochers, leaches, and losers take my hard earned dough. If that means using less than upfront tactics to keep my hard earned dough, then so be it. Idgaf game on mofo's

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'll let it fly because stuff like this pisses me off.

When the "government" thinks they have to step in and do what we're incapable of doing (make intelligent decisions on our own) it's pretty clear the "government" has overstepped its boundaries and more importantly, the spirit and essence of "government" of a "free" country.

It's one thing when the tail wags the dog, but this "government" of ours is dead set on forcing the tail to support the dog.

I work my ass off for what I have. I'll be damned if I'm going to let moochers, leaches, and losers take my hard earned dough. If that means using less than upfront tactics to keep my hard earned dough, then so be it. Idgaf game on mofo's

This admin could FUCK UP a wet dream... Pardon my french...

<<< OlameO...

I like how Kerry's talks with Iran over nukes didnt go as planned so he falls off his bike, leaves in an emergency C-17 flight costing us prolly millions just for his fake bike accident... Talk about tail wagging the dog... They are ALL tards...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 06-04-2015 at 12:32 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Believe it or not, we got the same letter last year but since it was midterm elections, we were able to keep the plan for one more year....
    Like I said, the business has had this plan for over 10 years and now it is not good enough???

Before we were able to keep the plan last year we were told that Kim had to get a new Dr. because where she works is more than 30 miles away from where I work even though my company covers her insurance.
    The new rule, we were told, was that her Dr. has to be within 30 miles from where she works....WTF is that about....Im the one that covers her....
    We live 47miles away from my office and still go the DR. in Los Alamitos....We love our Dr and do not want to change at all.....
    Itll be interesting to see what happens when we get the new plan proposals......

Stay Tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Believe it or not, we got the same letter last year but since it was midterm elections, we were able to keep the plan for one more year....
    Like I said, the business has had this plan for over 10 years and now it is not good enough???

Before we were able to keep the plan last year we were told that Kim had to get a new Dr. because where she works is more than 30 miles away from where I work even though my company covers her insurance.
    The new rule, we were told, was that her Dr. has to be within 30 miles from where she works....WTF is that about....Im the one that covers her....
    We live 47miles away from my office and still go the DR. in Los Alamitos....We love our Dr and do not want to change at all.....
    Itll be interesting to see what happens when we get the new plan proposals......

Stay Tuned!
    Sounds like a trip to the local post office for a P.O. box is in order for a new address a little closer to your work...

Don't think the SHIT HEADS in D.C. wouldn't do something like that if it saved them a nickle or three... LIke Vic said, its GAME ON...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Sounds like a trip to the local post office for a P.O. box is in order for a new address a little closer to your work...

Don't think the SHIT HEADS in D.C. wouldn't do something like that if it saved them a nickle or three... LIke Vic said, its GAME ON...
    Who says you have to "live" in the house you own? Domicle my azz, as long as its still kind of a free country, I can lay my head wherever I choose.

I currently live in three States LOL

Call us for any Health Insurance questions. 661-253-1131 NRI is also a certified enrollment center for Cover California.

Some may know I retired early, now that was the great part of the story....................then Obummercare gets jammed down our throat and my deductible triples and my premium have doubles.

It pisses me off that I'm paying for some lazy fockers insurance that won't work, income distribution at work, thanks Obummer, you suck, you got me going, I could bitch about this for hours, what a screw job for hard working people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Who says you have to "live" in the house you own? Domicle my azz, as long as its still kind of a free country, I can lay my head wherever I choose.

I currently live in three States LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NRI View Post
    Call us for any Health Insurance questions. 661-253-1131 NRI is also a certified enrollment center for Cover California.
    Cant wait to see you and the Mrs. SOON at a race and chill... Please tell her I say hello...

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Some may know I retired early, now that was the great part of the story....................then Obummercare gets jammed down our throat and my deductible triples and my premium have doubles.

It pisses me off that I'm paying for some lazy fockers insurance that won't work, income distribution at work, thanks Obummer, you suck, you got me going, I could bitch about this for hours, what a screw job for hard working people.
    Dont sugar coat it, tell us how you REALLY feel...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

Dont sugar coat it, tell us how you REALLY feel...
    I just had to go take a blood pressure pill, that probably won't be covered by my insurance, I just want to make sure that some poor guy who wants to strum his guitar at the park can do so and get free healthcare, what a bunch of crap. Obama sucks........................I'm trying to say this as clear as I can, he sucks.