Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    1. K-124 Revenge. Tons of racing history with some of the best driver's. Originally Bob Goettels "The Epidemic" K-28 and at one time with him driving it was the world's fastest sprint boat in closed course competition. It still has the potential to win races but the current owner need's to let it hang out a little more.

2. PS-640 "The Darkhorse" Biesemeyer. Owned by John and Laurie Grijalva. A true Darkhorse that was at one time used for drag racing and then left to sit. Brought back out to circle race and developed from a boat that couldn't even finish a heat to a boat that work's great and can win.

3. K-69 "Freedom Child" Revenge. Dave Rankin and Gordon Jennings beast. This boat with Tony Scarlata driving has inspired me more than any other boat and driver. A few year's ago I started watching video of this boat and going to event's just to watch it run. Definately what got me hooked on Sprint boat's.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433378130.268217.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  132.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433378149.364046.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  72.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433378163.096769.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  138.3 KB

Name:  lanceflysmall.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  85.0 KB
    The SS 70 of the master. Lance could drive that boat blindfolded. I don't know anyone that has spent more time in his flat than Lance did in his. The boat was fast because he tested more than the rest. MAN, I miss seeing this boat flying around.
    Name:  goettle2.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  98.8 KB
    The last of the Epidemic line. This is the K-Boat that I grew up on. It was one of the flats that made me a flatbottom guy. From the time of seeing this boat up against a twin engine unlimited hydro, I wanted to beat up on people with bigger boats in a flat.
    Not sure what to call on the last one. Probably a tie between the SS91 of Davey B, the SS80 and the Gordy K-69
    Name:  gordiefly.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  76.3 KB
    Name:  dave2.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  131.2 KB
    Name:  davelineup.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  79.6 KB

I like the K-50 as well
    Using Tapatalk

I have to think about this one before I post anything!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm seeing 2 types of answers here. 2MM's answer targets 3 boats specifically not just a brand or model. Others have listed favorite make/model. I'll do both.

1. Most favorite boat would be whichever original K-50 was Julian's favorite. There were several so that's tough to figure.

2. This particular Panic Mouse would be my 2nd favorite boat of all time.

Name:  mouse2.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  34.3 KB

3. The baddest Sanger of them all.

As far as 3 favorite makes/models of all time.

1. This shouldn't surprise anyone 75-79 Race deck Biesemeyer flat.

2. Hondo XH-511 T

3. Rayson Craft GN

This particular boat is my favorite Rayson craft.

Jerry,

That cover is awesome with Julian and Bubby. I like the cover story about automatic transmissions in your daycruiser. "It's being done!"
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

As far as the favorite boats? That's a tough one and I was just thinking about it the other day actually.

I mean, I love a nice fishing boat:

Name:  fishin.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  57.8 KB

But something along these lines is more my speed. 60-65' Viking, Hatteras, Bertram... I had a 50'er through a company I owned and it was a great getaway. I'm a big fan of saltwater.

Name:  overviewGraphic1.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  139.2 KB

Was at the Ft. Lauderdale boat show this last fall and the center console scene seems to get bigger every year. The 4 and 5 outboard setups are insane. Oddly enough, many of those "fishing boats" weren't equipped with a single rod holder. I believe they were targeting the 2 legged speed tuna instead. Nor-Tech, MTI, and a few others come to mind there. Beautiful boats, but Concept has upped the fishing bar, and even Cigarette with their 39' Top Fish, and now the 42' Huntress. Would feel bad gaffing a fish and bleeding all over one of those though.

I've had a couple of Schiada's, a 30' race cat, lots of times in big v-hulls, center consoles, and everything in between. In a perfect world I think I'd opt for a Skater and a center console in the under 40' range, and a big battle wagon sport fish in the 60' range.

I'm glad I don't have to buy the gas for these boats, but here they are.

Cigarette AMG
    Cigarette CC
    my boat, because it's mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I mean, I love a nice fishing boat:
    But something along these lines is more my speed. 60-65' Viking, Hatteras, Bertram... I had a 50'er through a company I owned and it was a great getaway. I'm a big fan of saltwater.
    Name:  overviewGraphic1.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  139.2 KB
    Not this is a bad ass fishing boat. Would love to have a nice convertible fishing boat to cruise down to Cabo or PV and hook up with some 200lb + Yellowfin.
    On a side note, its going to be a great year for Deep Sea Fishing. Looking like an El Nino year. THey are catching bluefin on 3/4 day boats out of SD right now.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Not this is a bad ass fishing boat. Would love to have a nice convertible fishing boat to cruise down to Cabo or PV and hook up with some 200lb + Yellowfin.
    On a side note, its going to be a great year for Deep Sea Fishing. Looking like an El Nino year. THey are catching bluefin on 3/4 day boats out of SD right now.
    They use the 200lb'ers for bait in PV. Spent a bunch of time down there fishing before the boat was moved up from PV to Guaymas. That was a fun trip. One way ticket to PV and 750 miles back up the coast on a slow cruise. Fishing and drinking beer all the way up. Would love to make that trip again. I need to restock my dorado supply this year as well.