Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'm not a fan of pork. I won't be stopping by today.

Sent from my newly renovated Bat Cave using Tapastalk
    I could use a break so lucky for me. You're wearing me out. Think I'm the energizer fucking bunny or something. Sheesh!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I could use a break so lucky for me. You're wearing me out. Think I'm the energizer fucking bunny or something. Sheesh!
    You're age is catching up with you! Can't even handle a 39 year old and you brag about 20 something chicks

You're age is catching up with you! Can't even handle a 39 year old and you brag about 20 something chicks

Look at you with the jokes.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Got this bad boy ready to get smoked in the morning. I see some smoked pork tenderloin tacos in my afternoon forecast. I was curious about the tenderloin versus the shoulder. Will have to try that next time.

Attachment 56291
    I like a pork loin for a sandwich allot but for my taste its kind of dry, I like a heavy spice crust like your doing on the pork loin, like a prime rib... The pork shoulder (boston butt) has allot of marble/fat sinew layers that have to be tenderized/cooked out with the slow smoke/heat THUS the "pork steak" which makes the roasting/tenderizing from the smoke MUCHO easier. Just have your butcher slice it across the bone, give it a whirl Jordy, I think you will dig it... When they start to fall apart while flipping them (after a few hours of slow smoke) you know your getting close... When done perfectly you eat 100% except for the bone...

Our Maulls bbq sauce is somewhere between a N.C. vinegar/tomato sauce and a KC sweet/smoky sauce... AND is the nations OLDEST bbq sauce label...

I like to make a MOP sauce from vinegar/garlic/salt/pepper/diced onions/Worcestershire/water/cooking oil (bring to a HOT simmer and let cool) that I dunk the pork steaks in as they start to dry out... At the end of the cook I drain off all the liquid and add the Maulls bbq sauce with the softened onions... It's pretty amazing, kind of tangy/vinegar/sweet flava for the smokey pork steak... The same works great on chicken thighs as well, after three hours indirect heat the chicken thigs are sooooo soft and perfecto...

http://www.maull.com/
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-26-2015 at 01:41 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Let this one run for about 5 hours then pulled it off, wrapped it in foil and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Was a juicy mess when I started cutting on it. Shredded some of it for tacos. Was delicious. Went with a rub that was set with a little heat.

Name:  20150726_181944.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  74.4 KB

Wow that looks delicious. Especially since I forgot to eat dinner last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let this one run for about 5 hours then pulled it off, wrapped it in foil and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Was a juicy mess when I started cutting on it. Shredded some of it for tacos. Was delicious. Went with a rub that was set with a little heat.

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Wow that looks delicious. Especially since I forgot to eat dinner last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How the hell do you forget to eat dinner? My gut could use me forgetting once in a while. I am not fat but I am turning 48 this year and it is getting harder to keep it off.

Is that more piggies? Let me know when you make beef!

Is that more piggies? Let me know when you make beef!

Muy Mucho Carnitas por favor... Muy Bueno!!!