Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Let's Smoke Some Meat!

[

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    [

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”
    Outstanding!!!!!! build a hot fire, put a sharp stick down the trouts throat and get ready to KNOSH... It doesn't get any better...

From lake >>> hot fire >>> to belly...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I gotta try that! Eastern Sierra Trout shutter at the sound of our names.

Beautiful!!! and the trout look great too...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Smoked a ham today.

Smoked a ham today.

"COME TO PAPA!!! " said 2mm to the ham...

Smoked a ham today.

Come on... How was it???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was pretty awesome. Very pleased and full.

Ho Li Fuk....that looks great. What did you use for your glaze? I would Wrastle a bear for a bite of that. LOL.

I have always done ham with apple wood, soaked in apple juice. Sometimes in a pinch, I will buy a costco spiral cut ham and just warm it up on the smoker. It turns out good, but not as good as a green ham.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Bought a half ham cured at a local meat market. Smoked it with Cherry wood over a tray of apple juice. The glaze I used was something I thought would be good. Sorghum and brown sugar about an hour before I thought it would be done.

Tried something new. Bbq'd asparagus and portobello mushrooms. A little olive oil and a dusting of steak seasoning. Turned out really good.
    There's no limit to the BBQ.