Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Hud is the master! Big smoke! C'mon! Shrooms on a stick. YUM!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Can you hear my stomach growling??? wowee!!

Rainbow trout round II

THis is how I do it... Strait from the freezer to the grill INDIRECT to let them start smoking and thawing...

In 20 minutes I can separate them and in 45 minutes I will have the finished product in my BELLLLYYYYY... Check back in a bit...

I put them on the grill naked, and dip them in Valentina hot sauce while I demolish them... Green apple wood on top of the hot charcoals...

Name:  trout.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  131.5 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Rainbow trout round II

THis is how I do it... Strait from the freezer to the grill INDIRECT to let them start smoking and thawing...

In 20 minutes I can separate them and in 45 minutes I will have the finished product in my BELLLLYYYYY... Check back in a bit...

I put them on the grill naked, and dip them in Valentina hot sauce while I demolish them... Green apple wood on top of the hot charcoals...

Name:  trout.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  131.5 KB
    I love me some Rainbow Trout! I need to get out and go fishing.
    1981 Bahner

Quote Originally Posted by Undersoul02 View Post

Fine'

Name:  trout2.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  50.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Fine'

Name:  trout2.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  50.8 KB
    Looks good to me!
    1981 Bahner

I gotta try that! Eastern Sierra Trout shutter at the sound of our names.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

Quote Originally Posted by Undersoul02 View Post
    Same. Mammoth Lakes is calling!

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    I gotta try that! Eastern Sierra Trout shutter at the sound of our names.
    Fishing with a gun! I approve.

Name:  tumblr_mm1v2fTIVE1r9ow4ko1_500.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  21.8 KB
    HB6C

We hike in about 3 miles from the nearest dirt road. Never know what weirdo you might stumble across out there.
    Tomorrow we leave for Agnew Meadows. Backpacking to Thousand Island Lake. Staying over night there. Hoping for a chance at a Golden Trout.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    We hike in about 3 miles from the nearest dirt road. Never know what weirdo you might stumble across out there.
    Tomorrow we leave for Agnew Meadows. Backpacking to Thousand Island Lake. Staying over night there. Hoping for a chance at a Golden Trout.
    I agree. I always carry whenever we camp and travel (road trips). Never know what you'll encounter.

Sounds like a good trip! I've always wanted to solo the JMT. Bucket list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HB6C