Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

I've been turned down for a multiplicity of reasons BUT...

NEVER because I'm a ford guy , until today...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Hmmmmm do tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside joke with someone here...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post

that was some funny shiat... did you help craft the reply Chris???

Hahaha!!! This is too funny! Great thread.

Q: What's the difference between a Ford and the principal's office?
    A: It's less embarrassing if your friends see you leaving the principal's office.

Q: What goes on pages 4-5 of the Ford's user's manual?
    A: The train & bus schedule.

Q: What do you call a Ford with dual exhausts?
    A: A wheelbarrow

Q: What do you call a Ford with 200,000 miles on it?
    A: A lie.
    HB6C

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Hahaha!!! This is too funny! Great thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RADRVR View Post
    Q: What's the difference between a Ford and the principal's office?
    A: It's less embarrassing if your friends see you leaving the principal's office.

Q: What goes on pages 4-5 of the Ford's user's manual?
    A: The train & bus schedule.

Q: What do you call a Ford with dual exhausts?
    A: A wheelbarrow

Q: What do you call a Ford with 200,000 miles on it?
    A: A lie.
    I'll drive a chebby when

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

I'll drive a chebby when
    Me too! Driving a 2012 Ram Cummins now. Loved it at first, but a PCM recall has sent the computer haywire. Trying to Lemon Law the damn thing. Will look at a GMC Duramax next if all goes well. My 2007 Chevy fell apart, although it was a 1500. Then I put my big boy pants on and got a 2008 F250 Diesel, but it cost more to keep on road than it was worth - radiator, low pressure turbo, thermostats, rotors, etc... Went with the ram in 2012 and overall have been happy with it until February of this year when recall was performed. In reality, they all have issues......
    HB6C

Quote Originally Posted by RADRVR View Post
    Me too! Driving a 2012 Ram Cummins now. Loved it at first, but a PCM recall has sent the computer haywire. Trying to Lemon Law the damn thing. Will look at a GMC Duramax next if all goes well. My 2007 Chevy fell apart, although it was a 1500. Then I put my big boy pants on and got a 2008 F250 Diesel, but it cost more to keep on road than it was worth - radiator, low pressure turbo, thermostats, rotors, etc... Went with the ram in 2012 and overall have been happy with it until February of this year when recall was performed. In reality, they all have issues......
    Isn't a GMC just the pontiac/oldsmobubble of Chebby/GM?