Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    That doesn't sound great. Are you sure you're not already pregnant?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol...with the amount were eating, it feels like we're eating for 2 haha. We're replacing beer and booze with food lol

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Had a shrimp and mushroom pizza last night but forgot to take a pic lol. Wasn't that great anyways

That doesn't sound great. Are you sure you're not already pregnant?!?

What? no pickles and ice cream on top???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    What? no pickles and ice cream on top???
    Yummmm pickles! Lol. and no, I wouldn't eat then on pizza! Or with it! My favorite part about buying pickles is I get to drink the juice when they are gone!

Yummmm pickles! Lol. and no, I wouldn't eat then on pizza! Or with it! My favorite part about buying pickles is I get to drink the juice when they are gone!

Woah, you are tough... THats a little high on sodium but I suppose the vinegar is good for you...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Woah, you are tough... THats a little high on sodium but I suppose the vinegar is good for you...
    The pickles I buy don't have as much sodium.. But still high, and the vinegar is great for ya.. Take the good with the bad. Lol.

The pickles I buy don't have as much sodium.. But still high, and the vinegar is great for ya.. Take the good with the bad. Lol.

Do you at least put some vodka or gin in the pickle juice?

Do you at least put some vodka or gin in the pickle juice?
    Nope. Straight. Although, I've heard if you mix it with vodka it's call swamp water and its pretty good. Idk, I haven't tried it yet. I just love pickle juice! Lol.

I nominate CandACE to be in charge of the PICKLE thread

I would keep the swamp water away from AholeHICK, it could be a lethal/toxic combo with his swamp GAS...

Candace have you ever had papa leone's by the london bridge, my favorite by far here in havasu

My son and I hit the Milk Barn today for a pizza and we split a TRI TIP sandwich...

THe Tri Tip sandwhich was very good I liked the pizza, there arent many that I dont like BUT... I will put MARRI'S pizza in first ahead of Milk Barn/Me N Ed's/brand X that I have had this trip... For a traditional American type of pizza I pick MARRI'S...

For an artisan type of pizza I'm going with Michaels in Naples/Belmot Shores on 2nd St., it's expensive and a nice change of pace for a hot date with your lady... THe OTHER pizza place across the street (Dominicos I think) is a very good pie too...

Name:  milk barn pizza.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  58.1 KB