Thread: Looks fun!

Looks fun!

I want one, just need someone silly enough to ride with me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hanging off the front of the boat seems a little hairy. I think you need to find someone a little bit crazy. Does look like a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Hanging off the front of the boat seems a little hairy. I think you need to find someone a little bit crazy. Does look like a lot of fun.
    You could do it Deb! Lol. I'm sure I'd do it if it was offered, even if it's a little crazy.. And I know Amy would do it too! Lol, funniest thing is the top three are all girls that I could think of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I think most people think the three of us are a little bit crazy. We do get judged by who we hang out with

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post

I want one, just need someone silly enough to ride with me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Those auzzies dont do ANYTHING half azz... If you wanna see just how crazy they are, come to L.B. Marine Stadium the first weekend in August and watch them run THEIR boats...

Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    LOL I think most people think the three of us are a little bit crazy. We do get judged by who we hang out with
    naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 05-23-2015 at 10:51 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams