Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GN 47 & 1968 Rayson Craft LP STOLEN

On Saturday the GN 47 and my 1968 Rayson Craft LP were stolen from a local storage facility by means of fraudulently obtained documents.

I have filed a theft report with the Upland Police Department in regards to this. This is a case of Grand Theft at this point in time.

If anyone sees or knows of the whereabouts of either of these boats, please PM me. Or, if you have been contacted in regards to purchasing ANYTHING to do with either of these boats please PM me ASAP.

There is a paper trail with the DMV from when Bob signed the boats over to me. I am the rightful owner of both of these boats, and have the paperwork to prove it.

Anyone can go to the DMV and state they lost the pink slip to your boat, claim it is theirs, and in turn get a pink slip with their name on it. No signatures required. The only way this cannot happen is if the vehicle is reported as stolen. That is how the fraudulent documents were obtained to take my boats.

I have spent thousands (paint, rebuild the engine, fresh blower and mag) to get the GN 47 ready to race in Long Beach this year in honor of my dad. He wanted his racing legacy to live on through me. This is why he signed the boats over to me.

I have record of all parts in the engines of both boats that are mine.

I have a photo of the GN 47 I will post below. Unfortunately I do not have a photo of the LP. It is all yellow with black interior.

Please, if anyone has any knowledge of this, or where these boats may be, contact me immediately. There is a great deal of sentimental value in both of these boats, and I was looking forward to honoring my dad's legacy in Long Beach this year.

Name:  DSCF2004.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  83.1 KBName:  DSCF2018.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  85.0 KB

Wow that's unfortunate. I hope you find out who took them and you get them back safe. I'd imagine you've already checked security cameras etc.

Please feel free to bump this thread regularly. You might also post this on our Facebook page, we actually get a lot of views there.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVINE View Post
    On Saturday the GN 47 and my 1968 Rayson Craft LP were stolen from a local storage facility by means of fraudulently obtained documents.

I have filed a theft report with the Upland Police Department in regards to this. This is a case of Grand Theft at this point in time.

If anyone sees or knows of the whereabouts of either of these boats, please PM me. Or, if you have been contacted in regards to purchasing ANYTHING to do with either of these boats please PM me ASAP.

There is a paper trail with the DMV from when Bob signed the boats over to me. I am the rightful owner of both of these boats, and have the paperwork to prove it.

Anyone can go to the DMV and state they lost the pink slip to your boat, claim it is theirs, and in turn get a pink slip with their name on it. No signatures required. The only way this cannot happen is if the vehicle is reported as stolen. That is how the fraudulent documents were obtained to take my boats.

I have spent thousands (paint, rebuild the engine, fresh blower and mag) to get the GN 47 ready to race in Long Beach this year in honor of my dad. He wanted his racing legacy to live on through me. This is why he signed the boats over to me.

I have record of all parts in the engines of both boats that are mine.

I have a photo of the GN 47 I will post below. Unfortunately I do not have a photo of the LP. It is all yellow with black interior.

Please, if anyone has any knowledge of this, or where these boats may be, contact me immediately. There is a great deal of sentimental value in both of these boats, and I was looking forward to honoring my dad's legacy in Long Beach this year.

Name:  DSCF2004.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  83.1 KBName:  DSCF2018.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  85.0 KB
    This makes me sick!! Let us know if there is anything at all we can do to help! Something like this can't be kept quite too long. If we hear anything at all we will let you know right away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, this is no joke, please.. Talk to anyone you know that is into boats to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Hey everyone, this is no joke, please.. Talk to anyone you know that is into boats to help out.

Thieves are the lowest form of humans. Matter of fact they may be sub human. Anyone who thinks they can take your stuff from you, stuff you worked hard for, is a piece of excrement.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Rob:

I'm so so so so sorry to hear this :(

I don't even wanna type what this makes me wanna do to the culprits... But it starts with dunking their heads in boiling hot dirty motor oil.....................

The GN47 MUST MUST MUST be recovered...

Bruce...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Obviously someone who knows where you kept them, access to HIN numbers and so on. I wish you luck for full recoveries of both boats. Just sickening to hear shit like that.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    There are/were ONLY TWO boats in the world that I would give the family jewels for... Both are GN boats...

1) the old Betty Boop Body Snatchers GN24 which is no longer, it's been repainted and has a new life...
    2) Mr. Devine's GN47.............

THis really is bad news for this GN fan (me)...

Name:  GN47 at the beach 2014.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  59.9 KB

Name:  GN47 at the beach 2012.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  75.2 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 05-15-2015 at 08:47 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Sorry to hear about this Robbie. Here's a pic of the LP Rayson.

Damm...seems our 909 area is a "hotbed" for this stuff lately...