On Saturday the GN 47 and my 1968 Rayson Craft LP were stolen from a local storage facility by means of fraudulently obtained documents.

I have filed a theft report with the Upland Police Department in regards to this. This is a case of Grand Theft at this point in time.

If anyone sees or knows of the whereabouts of either of these boats, please PM me. Or, if you have been contacted in regards to purchasing ANYTHING to do with either of these boats please PM me ASAP.

There is a paper trail with the DMV from when Bob signed the boats over to me. I am the rightful owner of both of these boats, and have the paperwork to prove it.

Anyone can go to the DMV and state they lost the pink slip to your boat, claim it is theirs, and in turn get a pink slip with their name on it. No signatures required. The only way this cannot happen is if the vehicle is reported as stolen. That is how the fraudulent documents were obtained to take my boats.

I have spent thousands (paint, rebuild the engine, fresh blower and mag) to get the GN 47 ready to race in Long Beach this year in honor of my dad. He wanted his racing legacy to live on through me. This is why he signed the boats over to me.

I have record of all parts in the engines of both boats that are mine.

I have a photo of the GN 47 I will post below. Unfortunately I do not have a photo of the LP. It is all yellow with black interior.

Please, if anyone has any knowledge of this, or where these boats may be, contact me immediately. There is a great deal of sentimental value in both of these boats, and I was looking forward to honoring my dad's legacy in Long Beach this year.

Name:  DSCF2004.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  83.1 KBName:  DSCF2018.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  85.0 KB