Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great write up! Feels like I was there with you and the food looks amazing!
    1981 Bahner

Here is a quick video going to Slidell.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0C...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Kap how did Jeff's boat run? I'm not sure if he's done anything else to it recently other than paint.
    Boat ran awesome, had motor gone through last season, went from 540 to 555, changed roller cam to a solid lifter cam, all T&D valve train, jessel timing belt, on the Dyno it was 1153hp on 93, before refresh it was at 1035hp.

Boat was completely refreshed all new Livorsi Gauges, stereo re-vamped, installed a Garmin 741 Chart plotter on port side where grab handle was, next year she will be getting an all new interior
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Boat ran awesome, had motor gone through last season, went from 540 to 555, changed roller cam to a solid lifter cam, all T&D valve train, jessel timing belt, on the Dyno it was 1153hp on 93, before refresh it was at 1035hp.

Boat was completely refreshed all new Livorsi Gauges, stereo re-vamped, installed a Garmin 741 Chart plotter on port side where grab handle was, next year she will be getting an all new interior
    Good god man, 1153? Nice. SCX4?
    Last edited by HB Vic; 05-11-2015 at 01:21 PM.

You know it Vic...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You know it Vic...
    I wish I had the balls to buy one and try it on my wagon. My ordeal with the SCX has me gun shy now. Well that and some other minor personal matters LOL

Are you running Torco in it or your special blend??

No Torco, break drive in with regular Mercury gear lube, 1hr idle in gear, 1 hr at 1200rpm, then 4 to 6 hrs at 3k and under then I run the Neo Oil, haven't blown a drive since I started with the SCX-4 and using John Pfahl the Bravo Shop's oil, hads down the best oil I have ever used, IMCO said the gears looked polished, drive had 2 and a half seasons on it with zero issues around 130hrs ...

Lets get this thread back on track, there are no worries having a big HP boat and fuel consumption, I have a 26'with big power, ther is no rush we cruise over 100 miles a day and I only burn about 60 gallons, run a buck 30 accross lake Maurpaus 14 miles, I burn 20 gallons lol keep ya foot out of it and enjoy all the card stops and fun we have down in the Bayou...

Always do blind river side on Friday, the tickfaw side on Sturday

Lets get this thread back on track, there are no worries having a big HP boat and fuel consumption, I have a 26'with big power, ther is no rush we cruise over 100 miles a day and I only burn about 60 gallons, run a buck 30 accross lake Maurpaus 14 miles, I burn 20 gallons lol keep ya foot out of it and enjoy all the card stops and fun we have down in the Bayou...

Always do blind river side on Friday, the tickfaw side on Sturday
    At 130 your saving fuel by getting there in half the time it takes everyone else LOL

What a great event! Looks so fun! Jeff the boat looks freaking amazing 🏼🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk