Thread: Lost posts....

Lost posts....

Hello..

I posted a couple thread reply's a few days ago and haven't seen them appear.
    After clicking to send the post I'm directed to a popup that says the post must be reviewed by someone before it's posted to the site. I've posted before and never had this issue, what's up?

Thanks

Art
    They told me it would float!

Let me jump on my laptop and check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hyperpasta View Post
    Hello..

I posted a couple thread reply's a few days ago and haven't seen them appear.
    After clicking to send the post I'm directed to a popup that says the post must be reviewed by someone before it's posted to the site. I've posted before and never had this issue, what's up?

Thanks

Art
    Hyoerpasta for some reason your posts have been moderated and I did not get a notification which is strange. Our software will moderate some new users until they have a few posts (typically posts with photos) and then it won't do it again. I'll have my web guy look in to this. But I did approve your posts going back to April. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for joining and posting.

HB

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Hyoerpasta for some reason your posts have been moderated and I did not get a notification which is strange. Our software will moderate some new users until they have a few posts (typically posts with photos) and then it won't do it again. I'll have my web guy look in to this. But I did approve your posts going back to April. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for joining and posting.

HB
    Thank you for looking into this for me and fixing things.
    No worries on the inconvenience, if life was perfect it wouldn't be worth living!
    They told me it would float!