Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good morning!

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Yosemite! Gonna be COLD from what the weather is showing but it will be nice to be somewhere with no reception.

Unfortunately, certain morons know how to ruin a nice vacation by dropping bombs the day before. Anxiety overload on things I cannot control.......depending on how much money I want to throw at an attorney. Hopefully I will be busy enough to keep it off my mind.
    Ut oh!!! Hope you have fun and busy and get some relax in there too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yosemite! Gonna be COLD from what the weather is showing but it will be nice to be somewhere with no reception.

Unfortunately, certain morons know how to ruin a nice vacation by dropping bombs the day before. Anxiety overload on things I cannot control.......depending on how much money I want to throw at an attorney. Hopefully I will be busy enough to keep it off my mind.
    Never been to Yosemite....Def on the too do list...Hear great things about the hiking there.

Yosemite! Gonna be COLD from what the weather is showing but it will be nice to be somewhere with no

Sorry we have service now! Mostly Verizon some AT&T. If you have others you should be good your phone will be quiet.😀It's warming up a bit today, two days ago it snowed in the valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricks raft View Post
    Sorry we have service now! Mostly Verizon some AT&T. If you have others you should be good your phone will be quiet.��It's warming up a bit today, two days ago it snowed in the valley.
    Well that's not good news! (The service part).

We'll be staying in the valley all week. Got my propane tanks full to stay warm at night.