Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Fantasy Football!

Is back... anyone interested in starting a HB league - ESPN or Yahoo? I nominate Undersoul02 as league manager.

1. RADRVR
    HB6C

Dosen't FF start in Aug? Not sure I'd be a great league manager as I've never done that before. As far as being apart of the league. I'm in!

1. RADRVR
    2. Undersoul02

I have absolutely no clue on how the fantasy football thing works believe it or not.
    From what I understand, its individual player performance per week....

That is correct. You draft players and each of those players gets points each week. You'll have guys on the bench and guys that you are playing. They get points for catches, running yards, passing yards, tuchdowns and for def players tackles, interceptions and tuchdowns. There is a lot more to the points, but you get what I'm saying? It's pretty easy once you get going. You play against another person from the leauge each week and the guy with the most points wins that matchup each week. At the end of the season the top 6 teams go to the playoffs where it is a bracket system. Pretty simple actually and a lot of fun.

framer1, play in multiple leagues every year. I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by framer1 View Post
    framer1, play in multiple leagues every year. I'm in
    Framer1 what's up buddy? Good to see you here 🏼

Sounds like you're an expert. Maybe you can explain how this works? I'm completely clueless. Is there money involved? I assume it's a weekly deal that runs in parallel to the games?

I may be in

Vic you need to be a part of this! Should be a good time!

What the buy in for the season $100???

So cash is involved? Who's gonna post up how this works??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a good read on the basics: http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/fo...k2k10howtoplay

Cash can be involved... $5, $20, $50, $100. Doesn't matter. Winner takes all or $X for first place, $X for second, etc.

Given that it appears to be the first time playing for many, I suggest a low buy-in or just playing for bragging rights. From my experience, though, the only downside with this is that some lose interest half way thru season and just stop playing.
    HB6C