Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    That's too funny.. Kinda dark though. Think I saw a Gordy and a Katie and a Ben. I'll have to watch it on the computer again. Lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not Ben. Ben didn't start coming around until years after that. I'm the guy with the long hair and hat dancing with my then gf. Gordy is dancing with her at the beginning if the vid.

I think Kattie was prego there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Not Ben. Ben didn't start coming around until years after that. I'm the guy with the long hair and hat dancing with my then gf. Gordy is dancing with her at the beginning if the vid.

Lol. You all look so different! Haha. I knew Gordy right away.

That's pretty cool. I'm sure I've seen you guys. Used to go there all the time

That's funny!

Isn't beer more of a fat gainer than hard drinks? You look good Eli, you have it figured out.
    Yea, the yummy beer has way more calories. I won't drink the light beers. I drink alcohol for the taste. I try to stick to vodka and a diet soda. Red wine has more calories than vodka but it has a few redeeming qualities.

Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Very true. I worked at a grocery store in High School. There was a guy who would come in every day and buy a small bottle of Jack and a couple 20ounce Coors Light cans. After a couple times seeing this, I commented to the cashier that this customer could save a lot of money by buying larger bottles and a case. He replied that the guy was an alcoholic and buying so little was the only way he could control how much he would drink for the night. If he bought more, he'd drink more.
    Yea, it's virtually impossible to keep alcohol in a house where there's an alcoholic. It's a mystery of what will come first every night...the end of the bottle or the passed out drunk.

Sent from my Bat Mobile

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Very
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Did I see Rick Johnson in that video too? Kinda looks like him.

"I'm the guy with the long hair and hat dancing with my then gf."

Jerry, you sure had some long hair back then. what made you cut it as you have it today?

Did I see Rick Johnson in that video too? Kinda looks like him.

Not sure about Rick, but Ty Newton is hard to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by msmeads View Post
    "I'm the guy with the long hair and hat dancing with my then gf."

Jerry, you sure had some long hair back then. what made you cut it as you have it today?
    Hey Jon, I cut it for 2 reasons. First my fiancée didn't really care for it and 2nd my hair was thinning by then (5 years later) and I didn't want to turn into this guy.

Not sure about Rick, but Ty Newton is hard to miss.

Hey Jon, I cut it for 2 reasons. First my fiancée didn't really care for it and 2nd my hair was thinning by then (5 years later) and I didn't want to turn into this guy.

I thought that was Ty, but didn't think he was old enough to be there with you guys. lol. Sorry in advance.

I thought that was Ty, but didn't think he was old enough to be there with you guys. lol. Sorry in advance.

Yeah, Ty started driving really young. It was just him and his dad back then and a very light budget. He did really well at times, but had his share of mechanical problems. He's back in the left upper corner in the early seconds of the vid then at 29 seconds he's right there up close for a second.

Dean Neal is the very happy larger fellow. He owned the Pour Investment boat and he's dancing with Denise Tuttle and then Denise's sister (can't remember her name). Chuck Boyd Jr is in there dancing with Mike Stock's sister Megan, Bill Faulkner's in there, Rodney Peralta brother of Scott who drove the SS-126 boat is the shorter stocky guy. He's the guy that would eat the left over food people set out in the hotel hallways.