Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thought this goes perfect here SS.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    Thought this goes perfect here SS.
    Lol!!

As a lifelong non-drinker, I have little to offer to this thread but I recognize the potential for the social aspect as my father stopped at the bar nearly every day after working as a bricklayer to cool down and tip a few. For me, alcohol and tobacco weren't the least bit appealing so I spent the equivalent amount on drag race cars, tractor trailer, boats, tools and shops. I've easily wasted as much money on them and I can't say I'm really ahead - it's just different that I like.
    The best things in life aren't things!

going to a bar for me is a social thing. it's getting dangerous to have friends over to your house for drinks. most states have dram shop laws where you are responsible for the people at your house drinking and driving if they get in an accident or even pulled over for dui. your friend could take civil actions against you. for me its safer to meet at a bar and limit my drinks

As a bar owner...and a non drinker I can say that if you ask 100 people you will get 100 different answers.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Ahh, the Red Dog in Needles!! Is that place still there? I remember the Ramirez bros dragging me there 1 night. Walking to and from through the golf course was the best part of that whole night. What a shit hole!

You thinking about picking up drinking Jerry??

Good to see you for about 5 seconds over the weekend. Next time we will have to catch up for real.

I totally believe some people should not drink. Some people cannot handle alcohol and all it does is amplify their anger or granger and they get themselves in trouble as a result.

So to summarize:

Only happy people should drink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I totally believe some people should not drink. Some people cannot handle alcohol and all it does is amplify their anger or granger and they get themselves in trouble as a result.

So to summarize:

Only happy people should drink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AMEN....

I was at BB's jazz blues and soup Saturday night and this chick stumbled in, with her guy and another couple... I knew within 30 seconds she was going to be trouble...

I was mortified when she started getting all weird with the lead singer of the band "Laura Rain & The Caesars"... She was soooooooooooooooooooo obnoxious...

Her guy was holding his hands over his face... :(
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Ahh, the Red Dog in Needles!! Is that place still there? I remember the Ramirez bros dragging me there 1 night. Walking to and from through the golf course was the best part of that whole night. What a shit hole!

You thinking about picking up drinking Jerry??
    Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Good to see you for about 5 seconds over the weekend. Next time we will have to catch up for real.
    Likewise. You seemed busy so I tried to make the thank you brief.