Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    You may be right. I've always considered restaurants that have bars in them just that- Restaurants with bars in them Hell, I was kitchen manager of the original Cask n Cleaver and responsible for preparing the happy hour food back 25 years ago.

I used to go to with friends to the Red Dog in Needles and Sports Valley in Parker. I consider those bars just like Foxes. Are those dive bars? Straighten me out.
    Sports Valley 🏼🏼. Miss that place

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Sports Valley ����. Miss that place
    You wanna see some video? Lol!!

You wanna see some video? Lol!!
    Sure. But I may be in it lol

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    You may be right. I've always considered restaurants that have bars in them just that- Restaurants with bars in them Hell, I was kitchen manager of the original Cask n Cleaver and responsible for preparing the happy hour food back 25 years ago.

I used to go to with friends to the Red Dog in Needles and Sports Valley in Parker. I consider those bars just like Foxes. Are those dive bars? Straighten me out.
    I go to one of two places (unless its a group from the office going to Fox N Hound)...

Old Monroe Tavern - has a catfish fillet that is spectactular, I like to chat with the bar maid and sip some JD... I usually meet John, my transmission buddy here...

Hobo's Tavern in St Peters - has a caftish fillet that is spectacular, I like to chat with the bar maid and sip som JD...

BB's Jazz Blues and Soup - St Louis's #1 jazz/blues/music venu, the catfish isn't all that but they do have great wings and other good things on the menu... Great music... Great atmosphere...

My favorite pace to have a sip is sitting on my front porch, Sunday night, listening to KDHX.org sunday evening blues show and watching the sunset/stars...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 05-03-2015 at 06:25 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I go to bars in hopes that someone will roofie me and take me home

Ok on a serious note, I rarely go to bars. I rarely drink at home. I usually only drink at some event or when I'm at the river. I use to have a glass or two of wine every night at home, but that changed a few years ago.

Sent from my Bat Mobile

I know a couple people who go strictly for the purpose of getting wasted lol

I don't recommend this

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I know a couple people who go strictly for the purpose of getting wasted lol

I don't recommend this
    I know a lot of people who do that...it's a bad idea.

Sent from my Bat Mobile

Jerry, I don't keep alcohol in the house for me. My taste for cocktails changes like the weather. Brenda, keeps a well stocked bar for herself. If and when we go out, it's usually to a restaurant/bar and I might have 4 or 5 different drinks. So variety works for me. I love dive bars. For me it was shooting pool, throwing darts and drinking watered down tap beer with good friends.
    Now a days, I own my own pool table and usually fall asleep before I finish my first drink.

I am an Oath Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I go to bars in hopes that someone will roofie me and take me home
    Lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Ok on a serious note, I rarely go to bars. I rarely drink at home. I usually only drink at some event or when I'm at the river. I use to have a glass or two of wine every night at home, but that changed a few years ago.

Sent from my Bat Mobile
    Sounds like everyone's running a little bit different program. I must say, this is all interesting. I need to shoot a documentary about it.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Lol!!!

Sounds like everyone's running a little bit different program. I must say, this is all interesting. I need to shoot a documentary about it.
    Im in.... mail me the release form...

P.S. Im on the front porch right now having some apple jack... And the blues are jammin... http://kdhx.org/
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams