Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morn' all!

Morn' all!

Good morning everyone. How's everyone doing today? Going to go to church this morning for the first time in about 10 years then off to Costco and Home Depot.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up and ready to take on the day!

Good morning. Good for you Brian. But I beat you by at least 15yrs lol. Started going about 6 mo ago

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Good morning everyone. How's everyone doing today? Going to go to church this morning for the first time in about 10 years then off to Costco and Home Depot.

Which church are you going to? We personally do Sam's after church.....it's on the way home.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Which church are you going to? We personally do Sam's after church.....it's on the way home.
    We're going to try Grace Lutheran Church on 21st and Euclid. Unfortunately we do not have a Sam's or Costco close to us at all so we have to go to 4th and foothill.

Looks like it is going to be a BOOTIFUL day.

Hope everyone has a great day!

morning all and hope you guys said some prayers for safe and good racing today, the LBGP qualifing was good but those Trans-am cars are pretty bad azz and HB someone had your Bently screaming around the course, good day....

We're going to try Grace Lutheran Church on 21st and Euclid. Unfortunately we do not have a Sam's or Costco close to us at all so we have to go to 4th and foothill.

Can go straight down Central to the one in Montclair although sometimes ghetto. We hit the Glendora SAMs and Costco when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    morning all and hope you guys said some prayers for safe and good racing today, the LBGP qualifing was good but those Trans-am cars are pretty bad azz and HB someone had your Bently screaming around the course, good day....
    I hope they replaced the fuel lol 🏼

Sunday Funday

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429472466.936351.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  520.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429472476.106643.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  339.9 KB