Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Any issues with the headers??
    Not at all. They fit good and have decent ground clearance. Patriot 1 7/8" and were under $500 from Summit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Not at all. They fit good and have decent ground clearance. Patriot 1 7/8" and were under $500 from Summit.
    I had to change mine. They were longs and scraped too often. I don't remember what I installed but they were a pain getting in. Especially around the starter and upper A arms.

They're tight at the a arm passenger side only, and easiest to install without most of the plugs in. Also worth mention is use of 5/8 plugs and 3/8ths header bolts. Someday when I'm rich I'll get a set of Lemons but these will have to work for now.

Not much progress. Got my 7/16's torque convertor bolts delivered and installed. Degreased, wire brushed and painted these brackets. I have to work tomorrow so that's probably gonna do it for this weekend.

Not much progress. Got my 7/16's torque convertor bolts delivered and installed. Degreased, wire brushed and painted these brackets. I have to work tomorrow so that's probably gonna do it for this weekend.

Nice, sucks you have to work tomorrow! I'm sure you're doing all your Mother's Day stuff today then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Nice, sucks you have to work tomorrow! I'm sure you're doing all your Mother's Day stuff today then?

No not really.

My wife works graveyard and sleeps during the day. I'll take her to breakfast in the morning before she goes to sleep and then I'll go to work after lunch.

How about you, big plans tomorrow?

No not really.

My wife works graveyard and sleeps during the day. I'll take her to breakfast in the morning before she goes to sleep and then I'll go to work after lunch.

How about you, big plans tomorrow?
    Well, that sounds nice. We are going to go boating & hit up Topock tomorrow.. That's what I want to do... So it's pretty much set in stone lol

Well, that sounds nice. We are going to go boating & hit up Topock tomorrow.. That's what I want to do... So it's pretty much set in stone lol

Oh it's like that? haha!!

Well, happy (early) mother's day!

Oh it's like that? haha!!

Well, happy (early) mother's day!
    Thank you!! lol, like Chris is going to complain about Topock and boating? Not like I have to twist his arm or anything!!

Can't wait to see more updates on this btw!!

Thank you!! lol, like Chris is going to complain about Topock and boating? Not like I have to twist his arm or anything!!

Can't wait to see more updates on this btw!!

Thanks! I'm anxious to get it going! You guys did get the videos I sent right?