Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Kinda bummed I'm not going, but also looking forward to a change.

I love Desert Storm. I love the big fast boats. And I love boating. But change is always good.
    Used to go and run it every year and then hit 2nd place. Figure lightning's not gonna strike twice there. Got to be more fun to sit and watch, but even then, got burned out. For the time and money, I'd really rather go to Mexico. Kind of over the lake boat thing.

Firebird is always a good time! Haven't been there for a while as life got in the way. Looking forward to getting out there and seeing what all Lucas has done as she needed some love. This weekend is up in the air for me... too much going on right now it seems.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by JBS View Post
    Looks like almost no participation from this group for Desert Storm.

I will be there as usual
    Feel free to provide some coverage for this group.

Kinda bummed I'm not going, but also looking forward to a change.

I love Desert Storm. I love the big fast boats. And I love boating. But change is always good.
    Big fast boats. Was at GT this afternoon getting some work done and he sure has some big fast boats ready to go!

I'll be on the bay looking at some big boats but a different kind of fast.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429582910.684522.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  44.1 KB

So for those NOT attending Desert Storm AND attending the Lucas Oil Drags, see you in Chandler next weekend HB
    Not saying I'm going or not since its being monitored But if we make it I'll look for the Non Motor Home in the Motor Home spots.
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

it is also the weekend for the Laughlin river run.........................

Leaving Cancun tomorrow and heading straight to Havasu...I've got a house full of wonderful friends eagerly waiting my arrival. Can't wait!!!

Sent from my Bat Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Leaving Cancun tomorrow and heading straight to Havasu...I've got a house full of wonderful friends eagerly waiting my arrival. Can't wait!!!

Sent from my Bat Mobile
    get a move on........................lol

Found out yesterday that Lucas Off Road will be running the same time as the LODBRA....

“Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

Quote Originally Posted by AZKC View Post
    Found out yesterday that Lucas Off Road will be running the same time as the LODBRA....

Yes they will. That'll fill in the nights perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    get a move on........................lol
    Trust me, if I could be there right now I would! I'm flying into Phoenix and driving to Havasu tomorrow. Yippy!

Sent from my Bat Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    it is also the weekend for the Laughlin river run.........................
    Laughlin River Run must be hurting for vendors as they called the shop and offered to cover a space and rooms for the guys to show up and bring bikes. That's a first for them. In my opinion it's gone way downhill since the fight and the cops became way too involved and started harassing people in order to send a message that apparently bikers and bikes aren't welcome there. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out this year.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.