Freestyle Festival...Anyone else going???

Is anyone else going to be at this event this Saturday 4/25/15 at the Queen Mary?
    Me and another friend are getting dragged along by our spouses...I think a shit ton of liquor is going to be needed to endure this concert.

Name:  freestyle.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  142.8 KB

Good luck with that man! Looks like nothing I would ever want to be apart of!

Good thing my wife has not seen this flyer or else I'd be getting dragged along as well.
    HB6C

oh wow old school hard core. post lots of pics lol

Quote Originally Posted by RADRVR View Post
    Good thing my wife has not seen this flyer or else I'd be getting dragged along as well.
    My wife's friend found it and sait "Im taking you here for your Bday!" I just sat there, shaking my head and ordered another drink lol..
    Im wondering if me and the other guy can drop the girls off at their seats and head to a bar somewhere lol

Sir Mix-A-Lot

If I was gonna be around I would definitely go for the $200 backstage deal and get pics with all of them LOL

Classic.

Don't forget to sign up for their mailing list to get info on all their upcoming events! Ha.
    HB6C

Baby got back.................yea, I'd be all over that back stage pass thing.