Thread: Morning all!

Morning all!

Good morning everyone!
    I hope everybody's morning starts better than mine. So I'm working out of the office this week and getting ready at home...well, while I was in the shower this God awful stench started to come in from outside. I figured a skunk must have sprayed on the street...I get out of the shower and the wife starts telling me to go downstairs and get the dog since he won't come in and is barking like crazy.
    You guessed it, the dog got sprayed. He finally decides to come in the house and runs throughout the house, then upstairs to our bedroom. He rubbed his face all over the carpet and bedspread. The house and particularly our room has this wretched smell now. I had to rush out to get to a job site but I swear I still smell the stank! Kim is now at home giving the dog a peroxide, baking soda and dish soap bath.

Hope that works. In addition, I hope I don't get kicked off the job site for smelling like a skunk lol.

Hope everyone has a better day then the way mine started....

Now for some humps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man that sucks, not the boats, the smell

Morning everyone!!!

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

morning all and hope the dog and stank get out of everything for ya RR..........................

Lunch has b een scheduled so I can start my day!

RR that sucks about the skunk. You need to vent the house as much as possible! The peroxide (in a mixture) will also help as a neutralizer with washing the walls and hard surfaces. Clean the bedding asap and again vent the house as much as possible. You might want to get the carpets cleaned by a professional as they can use odor neutralizers in the process. If the smell doesn't go away after a few days you can find a company that use ozone or Hydroxyl machines to neutralize the smell. Good luck and Good morning all.