Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Billy B's Krazy Kolors Projects...

Lets take a look into the massive amount of work that goes into a Krazy Kolors paint job that Billy B. and his bro are turning out:

Name:  billy B krazy kolors.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  78.8 KB
    Name:  billyb2.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  70.4 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Some have never had the pleasure of seeing a Billy B creation in real life, and others have seen many. I think it’s easy to overlook the level of detail and planning/layout that goes into one of these creations. I have done a little paint work, enough to know that there is a level of skill, artistic ability, attention to detail that FEW in this world (myself included) have.

I would like to take a little deeper look into the work of the master and his brother Bobby. I don’t know what a paint job like this costs, but I’m sure it’s not enough when all things are considered.

When you want the best, when you want the level of detail that is OFF THE CHART, there is only one place to go…

Name:  honcho.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  92.4 KB
    Jerry G/Sharp Shooters HONCHO:
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

There is TONSSSSS of detail that can't even be seen in a typical photo when viewed on a PC/laptop with typical photos (these arent great by any means)... Even standing and looking at one of these works of art it takes time to focus and see all of the layers of detail...

Fades/shadows/graphics/lines/shadows/transitions... It really is impossible to see in a photo or video...

Name:  pc7_1.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  73.0 KB

Name:  pc7_2.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  62.6 KB

Name:  pc7_3.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  55.5 KB

Name:  pc7_4.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  31.3 KB

Subtle fades/transitions… The lines are crisp… The colors for the fades/transitions are perfect… Effects are smooth/even…

Name:  misc1.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  45.3 KB

Name:  misc.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  42.0 KB

Definitely some incredible work that's for sure

Feel free to share some HI RES zooms... I am digging to find the photos that I have taken while visiting Billy's shop, my son has most of the photos:

Name:  billy1.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  35.0 KB

Name:  billy2.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  25.1 KB
    Ya, he is in there somewhere...
    Name:  billy3.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  19.7 KB

Name:  pc7_5a.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  94.5 KB

Name:  pc7_6a.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  43.8 KB

Or not....................

Beautiful paint, wow and this is coming from a guy with a boring all white boat.

have seen some mild to wild paint come out of his shop, what talent...........