Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who's going??

What a great Weekend in Parker and Havasu

Seems like Vic worked all weekend taking pictures taking pictures for the members. This thread turned out to be a dud as I think Vic an I are the only one that atually showed to the races.

What else is new

Quote Originally Posted by JBS View Post
    What a great Weekend in Parker and Havasu

Seems like Vic worked all weekend taking pictures taking pictures for the members. This thread turned out to be a dud as I think Vic an I are the only one that atually showed to the races.

What else is new
    Unfortunately I took the day off Sunday, had to get home to take care of some other matters.

I did run in to several people over the weekend. Some unexpectedly, totally caught me by surprise.

All-in-all great weekend with some very good and genuine friends. Daren and Scott, Candace, Matt & Sara and a few others were amazing, thank you guys so much!!

Everyone around me was awesome. Had people offering to baby sit my gear as I ran around and tried not to die in the heat lol, thank you!

Lucas Oil absolutely rocks. They totally took care of me this weekend, thank you Patti and Ken Dollar.

I don't think I have any complaints at all. Well, except for that little palm tree in front of the Cantina lol.

Good seeing you again Jeff, sorry I didn't have much time. Being a one man band is tough sometimes.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    THis is outstanding news!!!

"Lucas Oil absolutely rocks. They totally took care of me this weekend, thank you Patti and Ken Dollar"
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams