Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Paschal Moon..........

Agnus redemit oves

Name:  AgnusDeiWindow.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  62.2 KB

Full Pink Moon, April 4, 8:06 a.m. EDT (1206 GMT) —The wild ground phlox is one of the earliest widespread flowers of the spring. Other names for this moon were the Full Sprouting Grass Moon, the Egg Moon and — among coastal tribes — the Full Fish Moon, when the shad came upstream to spawn. This month will also feature a total lunar eclipse, which is set to occur early in the morning with the duration of totality lasting less than 5 minutes. Across the eastern half of the United States, the moon will appear to set while it is progressing into the Earth’s dark shadow.

From Minnesota south to Louisiana, the moon will set during the very short total phase, while for much of the western United States the moon will be exiting the umbra when it sets. This is also the Paschal Full Moon — the first full moon of the spring season. The first Sunday following the Paschal Moon is Easter Sunday, which indeed will be observed the very next day on Sunday, April 5.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Damn did I miss this??

Yep.... Doh!!!
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

I didn't. About 6am this morning.
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1428190401808.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  22.7 KB
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: