Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Elsinore Water Ski Races This Weekend

If you are in the Lake Elsinore area this weekend stop by and check out the Water Ski Races. They will be held both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. More info can be found here http://nwsra.net/
    Here are some pics from the last race at Elsinore in 2011
    Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Oh bummer wish I was gonna be here. I'll be in Parker this weekend. You going D?

Yeah I will be there taking pics and visiting, although Parker sounds like a good time. Enjoy the river!!

Sent from my Darkroom

Is this a good event to see from shore?

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Is this a good event to see from shore?
    Not sure about this year. It used to be a great location to watch from shore, but now they will be running it at the opposite end of the lake, so not sure how close course will be to shore. Should still be able to see it all but just may be further out?

Sent from my Darkroom

Quote Originally Posted by ocphotographics View Post
    Not sure about this year. It used to be a great location to watch from shore, but now they will be running it at the opposite end of the lake, so not sure how close course will be to shore. Should still be able to see it all but just may be further out?

Sent from my Darkroom
    Will be heading down that way tomorrow so if good from shore please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Will be heading down that way tomorrow so if good from shore please let me know.
    Not really the best from shore. They are actually pretty far out. They do seem to come pretty close to shore on the east side of the lake, but where the actual event is they are pretty far out. We shot form the start boat today so will have some great pics. Scott rockin his HotBoat hat.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427596079.614554.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  77.7 KB

Sent from my Darkroom

Thanks for the heads up.

Nice work D

Where are the pics from Parker...