Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Amex and Citi are the new chip enabled cards that supposedly is harder for fraud to happen and you can wave them over Chip enabled card readers at some retailers. I'm sure you've seen the signs, "swipe or wave your card".
    Both these cards were sent well before the old cards' expiration so I'm sure they are just trying to get a step ahead of the hackers.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    My Amex and Citi are the new chip enabled cards that supposedly is harder for fraud to happen and you can wave them over Chip enabled card readers at some retailers. I'm sure you've seen the signs, "swipe or wave your card".
    Both these cards were sent well before the old cards' expiration so I'm sure they are just trying to get a step ahead of the hackers.
    My fraud card was chipped lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Guy at Amex told me the chip thing is not working. The crooks are already ahead of it. It's a marketing thing at this point

Quote Originally Posted by JBS View Post
    Guy at Amex told me the chip thing is not working. The crooks are already ahead of it. It's a marketing thing at this point
    Great. All the bad guys are the smartest lol

Figures.
    Typical...lol Maybe the 'wave it' thing will work.
    Great. All the bad guys are the smartest lol
    Usually.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Hahaha that's funny. They changed out all of my old cards for chipped cards and they don't even work? Lol